23 posts

@n0v4sp31 Lucky I can not

• Damienstarrs81
    16 posts

@ubi-spacecats i have uploaded what is happening to me

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for providing us with those additional videos, @Damienstarrs81! I've now forwarded these to the dedicated teams for use in the ongoing investigation into "Old Wounds." I've also edited your previous post to remove personal details. In future, please avoid sharing personal information within the public forums for your account's safety and security.

For clarification, I'd like to provide an update of the ongoing investigations into "Old Wounds." You can learn more below:

• Unable to interact with Rollo at the Brothel
      • Investigation Status: Reopened
      • Comments: The investigation into this issue has been reopened following the release of TU 1.5.0. Please can you ensure that you have an up-to-date copy of your affected save file uploaded to the Cloud, so we can ensure it is forwarded for further investigation.
    • Quest Marker for Estrid is missing during "Old Wounds"
      • Investigation Status: Under Investigation
      • Comments: The dedicated teams are looking into this issue further. If you are missing the quest marker, please can you provide us with a video that shows this in-game? Additionally, can you please ensure that you have an up-to-date copy of your affected save file uploaded to the Cloud, so we can ensure it is forwarded for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • smac6816
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis are you referring to the my xbox live profile name?

• SuPHaSuLLy
    23 posts

@ubi-borealis

so I just finished the shower ragnrok expansion.
    still not able to complete the Essex story arc because of old wounds.

my first concern of this very long proceeding issue was December 4 2020 that’s 16months ago.

I am not able to complete the main story i have the last order member to kill.

what is going on??

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences and feedback regarding "Old Wounds." I apologise for any impact that the issues you've encountered during this quest have had on your gaming experience.

We don't yet have any updates to share from either of the ongoing investigations into "Old Wounds" at this time. The dedicated teams are still interested in collecting videos and save files from players who are experiencing either issue in their game. You can take a look at the Investigation Summaries below to see what additional information we'd like from you if you have encountered one of the following issues in "Old Wounds:"

• Unable to interact with Rollo at the Brothel
      • Investigation Status: Reopened
      • Comments: The investigation into this issue has been reopened following the release of TU 1.5.0. Please can you ensure that you have an up-to-date copy of your affected save file uploaded to the Cloud, so we can ensure it is forwarded for further investigation.
    • Quest Marker for Estrid is missing during "Old Wounds"
      • Investigation Status: Under Investigation
      • Comments: The dedicated teams are looking into this issue further. If you are missing the quest marker, please can you provide us with a video that shows this in-game? Additionally, can you please ensure that you have an up-to-date copy of your affected save file uploaded to the Cloud, so we can ensure it is forwarded for further investigation.

@smac6816 - Yes please, if that's the platform you use to play Assassin's Creed: Valhalla on. Would you be able to let us know what this is?

@SuPHaSuLLy - Thank you for sharing an update regarding your Assassin's Creed:Valhalla experience with us. I understand that these issues with "Old Wounds" prevent completion of the Essex arc and the main story of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, and I apologise for any impact that this has caused.

Please note that the Player Support team is unable to speculate on how long an investigation may take, or when any ETAs for a resolution may be available. I'd like to assure you that we're checking in with the dedicated teams regularly, and once there are any updates to share they will be posted within this thread.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • SuPHaSuLLy
    23 posts

@ubi-borealis
    can like my Essex story arc be reset manually or the brothel doors removed the NPC made so you can interact with them

• SuPHaSuLLy
    23 posts

@ubi-borealis

will there be a fix for old wounds in the patch that’s rumored??

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 683 posts

Hello @SuPHaSuLLy and thanks for getting back to us.
    As of now the investigation remains re-open and we don't have any updates. Unfortunately we can not perform the reset manually.
    Thank you for your understanding while the team continue to look into this and please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Official Response
  • SuPHaSuLLy
    23 posts

@ubi-oxavo
    Sooo…. Any results?

No need to give me the generic response of our teams are looking into it and investigating no eta.

i know Ubisoft isn’t probably looking into anything AC Valhalla isn’t pay to play so why fix a product when the new product is in the works.

I see how the customer service is old or new product I’m still a customer and this still a business and I feel I’m being robbed because the product doesn’t work properly.

Be real stop [censored] on my leg and telling me it’s rain!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2352 posts

Hello @suphasully,

Thank you for keeping this thread up to date. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience.

I can assure you, however, that both of the issues regarding ''Old Wounds'' are currently being investigated by the development team and as soon as we have an update, we will let everyone know through both these forums and the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Damienstarrs81
    16 posts

@ubi-mark any update on fix yet its dragging on a bit now come on please 🙏

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey @damienstarrs81 ,

I'm afraid we haven't had any further information on this investigation or a fix date as of yet.

We'll let you guys know as and when we do have anything new to share though.

Thank you for your continued patience in the meantime though!

Official Response
  • Damienstarrs81
    16 posts

😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2460 posts

Hey @damienstarrs81 ,

My apologies for the disappointment over this - I understand you are keen to have this issue resolved, and I can see our teams are continuing to look into this. As soon as we've got information to share on this, you'll see us post here in the thread, or over in News & Announcements.

Apologies once again for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Official Response
  • SuPHaSuLLy
    23 posts

@ubi-thrupney so nothing I just got on after a month or so! It’s rolling up on 2 years and this is an impossible issue that no one can fix? Is it even being looking into? Is there prof that it is?

• Lionsbane3267
    1 posts
    @ubi-thrupney

Is there any update on this?

• Damienstarrs81
    16 posts

@suphasully you would think this would be a simple fix like just remove the door. I dont think there are interested 🤔 in doing anything about it such a shame

Suggested Topics