ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1138 posts

Hi, @SuPHaSuLLy @Lionsbane3267 and @damienstarrs81! At this time there are no further updates to provide. However, I recommend checking out the News and Announcements page for patch notes as they come out further updates on this will be posted there.

Official Response
  • SpakkioWay
    1 posts

Hi I am playing AC Valhalla on Xbox one. On the quest "old wounds" chapter 2 when I help estrid escape, the game does not let me speak with the NPC, even the quest on the left top screen shows the title name but not the description and there is no quest mark on the map. It is my last mission before proceeding to the end game so now I am stuck. How can I fix that?

• Damienstarrs81
    16 posts

@ubisushivamp cheers for update i feel like if i ask for an update on this tread i might get somewere can you are someone else explain why it is taken so long to get a patch fix for this please surly after 1 and and half years somebody is aleast trying to fix it. As some of us are stuck at this point in the game and i for one would love to finish the game. Can management contact me as to what is taken so long. 🤔

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1138 posts

@damienstarrs81 Hey there! I apologize that you are unable to speak to the NPC. Just to confirm, are you unable to speak to Estrid or Rollo?

@Damienstarrs81 Greetings. While we are unable to message you personally, we will post further updates on this thread as we hear more details.

Official Response
  • Damienstarrs81
    16 posts

@ubisushivamp yes i cant speak to rollo as he stuck in the brothel. I just think its TOTALLY unfair that its taken so long 😕 ubisoft seem to not care about sorting this out as it is not making them money, some off us on here are loyal players, i personally have bought and played and most importantly FINSHED every assassin's creed game to date at this point i have completely LOST FAITH in yous as a gaming company ubisoft clearly is not interested in this issue and only about developing new games to boost profit margins. If this was an issue with an add on in game purchase it would have been sorted in about 2 weeks unlike this Issue it been nearly 2 years. UBISOFT management should be ashamed of yourselves.

• TastyChip742323
    21 posts

@suphasully i gave up its been more than a year and they keep putting out new stuff instead of fixing the game, $hits pretty sad they don’t care about their community and players. I’m never buying another game from them

• TastyChip742323
    21 posts

@damienstarrs81 I totally gave up bro, it’s clear they don’t care smh, I’m in the same boat lol
    im def not buying another game from them, they don’t care bout their community and players. We been waiting more than a year now like what!! pretty disappointed with Ubisoft

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4102 posts

Hi @Damienstarrs81 @tastychip742323 I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues with the quest 'Old Wounds' and I can understand your frustration.

Unfortunately some issues are more complex than others, making them more difficult to reproduce and fix. Also attempting to apply a fix in some cases can cause further issues in the game, therefore the development team need to investigate thoroughly and be able to reproduce the issue before a fix can be applied.

I can assure you that the development team are working hard to resolve the issues related to this quest.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response

Suggested Topics