Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-Z8Pw4vuI
    2 posts

Hi,
    I have some wired state at an early stage of “old wound” quest:
    I found Rollo and helped him escape the kings gourds. During the fight Rollo was pushed inside an house and he is somehow trapped inside it. The house have no doors and now I can’t access him and can’t continue with the quest.

This seems as a serious bug.

• guest-Z8Pw4vuI
    2 posts

Having the same issue

• RSan3096
    6 posts

Same issue on PS5, Rollo stuck inside brothel and cannot proceed with Old Wounds quest. Tried restarting, committing to different territories, etc... still same issue.

• RSan3096
    6 posts

After fighting alongside Rollo, he got stuck inside the brothel and I am unable to proceed in the quest even after leaving the area or starting new quests. The quest icon still shows inside although there is no way to go in and talk to him. Also attempted to restart and commit to another territory and recommit, it doesn’t solve the issue and he remains stuck inside.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

Hey there folks.

I can confirm that this issue is known to the development team and is under active investigation at the moment. To assist the team with their investigation we would like to request save files from you if you haven't already submitted those to us and if you're playing on PS4 or PC, it is not possible to export save files on other platforms unfortunately. You should be able submit your save files to us by opening a support case , starting a Live Chat or contacting our support teams on Facebook and Twitter who will be able to open a case for you and then following these instructions.

Official Response
  • kcr13657
    2 posts

I haven't been able to complete old wounds for over a month now. I have sent multiple complaints through support and Twitter and I just keep getting told no worries we have a patch coming and none of the patches work! Fix your broken [censored] game and quit trying to come out with new [censored] for it! I refuse to play til you resolve the issue!

• PEPE-EL-TORO13
    4 posts

This is messed up, I'm stuck with rollo and won't Freaking go to the camp. I can see the NPC sitting but nothing happens. It's soooo annoying.

• davidvazquez
    1 posts

Unable to speak to rollo in essex chapter 3 can someone help me.

• guest-4Z19iH6Q
    1 posts

I have stuck in Old Wounds in Assassin's creed valhalla. 

It's shows me the message on the screen to join Rollo at his camp and rollo hasn't arrived yet! 
    I go to his camp to meet him but he isn't there and the quest symbol remains at the colcestre. Then I go on Colcestre where the quest symbol shows me.i see Rollo but doesn't do anything!! 
    I am very disappointed! I don't know what to do to fix this issue and have progress in the game! 
    I have lost many days here without doing anything! 
    I have stuck here and can't continu
    e! 
     I want to know what to do! 

• PEPE-EL-TORO13
    4 posts

@sectornaut I'm thinking of doing that but what if I play through 10hrs come back and same issue. I'm considering to just stop playing the game all together. Not worth it IMO

• fe4r_0f_G0d
    3 posts

This is stressful. It's already 2021 😄 and Old Wounds Speak with Rollo doesn't work. So disappointed.

• fe4r_0f_G0d
    3 posts

@ubi-orion please work on this 😞 so disappointed it doesn't work.

• BIGDAD_1970
    1 posts

Try using poison cloud near the wall of the brothel worked for me

• SordidMeerkat14
    6 posts

I came across another bug in the Old Wounds mission. Rollo's dialogue gets stuck after you save him from the soldiers in the brothel and you can't progress in the mission.

• nice2k90
    1 posts

Hello, same problem for me but not at the borthel, at the camp. I can’t speak to Rollo. Tried everything.

after having to stop playing watch dogs legion because it was impossible to save on series x for weeks, now this...

• PEPE-EL-TORO13
    4 posts

@guest-4z19ih6q welcome to the club

• L0rdAtroz
    2 posts

I got the exactly same issue

• PEPE-EL-TORO13
    4 posts

Ani fix yet? I finished every other quest thinking if I come back it would be fixed. Nope

• iusmanhaider
    3 posts

Same issue here... Nofix

• Codyw4321
    2 posts

Tried with the new update, same problem no chang

Suggested Topics