Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there @PayTheRentBitc5!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear you're encountering freezing during "Old Wounds." If you haven't already, I would recommend trying these console troubleshooting steps to see if this helps to alleviate the issue.

If the issue persists after trying those steps, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • VIPERM123
    2 posts

So the whole quest works for me....the only problem I'm having is that when you pick the traitor....it skips ODIN'S scene where he is supposed to say "Both had reason to betray their jarl. But only one had the ice heart to do so. I hoped you chose well, for you denied them a seat in my hall." It skips that whole scene!!!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @VIPERM123! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that part of the cutscene during the traitor sequence has skipped for you. Are you able to send us a video to show that this scene with Odin skips after you have selected the traitor? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TastyChip742323
    10 posts

@ubi-mark any updates?? I haven’t been able to finish a game that I paid for!! it’s been months and it’s getting really frustrating
    pls tell me there’s gonna be a fix soon

• TastyChip742323
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis any updates?? it’s been months and I haven’t been able to finish the game 😞 I can’t interact with rollo and im very disappointed that I spent money on a game that I can’t finish

• SuPHaSuLLy
    7 posts

@tastychip742323

Im right there with you still. Was going to go for the thor gear but you have to kill the 45th member of the order to get the cloak and hammer. Old wounds is holding the whole process back. I just finished the Druid expansion. At this rate I think I’ll have everything collected before I’m able to finish the game. Come on Ubisoft help us out!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @TastyChip742323 & @SuPHaSuLLy,

We don't yet have a confirmed release date for when the fixes for the issues in "Old Wounds" are to be deployed by the development team. I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused. Rest assured that once we have more definite information to share regarding any future updates, this will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Old Wounds" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Old Wounds" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • VIPERM123
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Yes of course and I know the newest title update 1.2.2 came out, but that didn't seem to fix the issue with skipping ODIN'S part in the cutscene....he just pops in and then pops out! And I know ODIN is supposed to talk!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @VIPERM123,

I'm sorry to hear that your cutscene with Odin is still skipping following TU 1.2.2. Were you able to capture a video of this issue happening in-game? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KO6891
    3 posts

For me this quest is still broken, after latest patch 1.2.2, i still cannot speak with Rollo after brothel scene and fight with the guards outside of the brothel, for me this quest has been broken for like 3-4 month for now and i just did try to complete this part of the quest and still same old problem, so i hope this will be fixed sometime in the future, because i cannot complete the main questline of the game before this quest is fully fixed. Quest also broke the game inventory after quest ask me to speak with Rollo and i have to force quit the game with taskmanager on PC to get out of the game, so this seems to be bigger problem than just that i cannot speak with rollo and get the quest go further.

• SuPHaSuLLy
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis

I am completely updated on the patch and a save to the cloud server. When I track the old wounds quest it doesn’t show any location.

• SuPHaSuLLy
    7 posts

@ko6891

Its still broke for me as well. I’m on Xbox. I spoke to rollo died fighting the guards. Went back and rollo was trapped in the brothel with the guards and I couldn’t do anything. I proceeded to take other territories came back to Essex and I can do nothing still. I’m basically just collecting every wealth mystery and artifacts. This has been an issue since January I quit playing for about 4 months because of it.

• CatSava
    3 posts

@Ubi-Borealis urghh Old Wounds is still broken for me two months later! My problem has never been the brothel - it is 'Join Rollo at his camp'. You get there and you can't interact with him at all. I've got the latest title update and I've tried maybe 10-15 times in various ways over the last few months and still doesn't work! 128 hours gameplay and right at the end but can't finish it argh!!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you all for continuing to update this thread following the release of TU 1.2.2. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still encountering trouble with "Old Wounds." I would like to collect some additional information from each of you, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

@KO6891 - Thank you for sharing your report about being unable to speak to Rollo at the brothel, and that you're unable to access the menu after this. Would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are unable to interact with Rollo at the brothel.
    • The issue you're encountering with the inventory screen after attempting to speak with Rollo.

@SuPHaSuLLy -Thank you for sharing your report about your missing quest marker for "Old Wounds." Just to confirm, do you have a prompt to interact with Rollo? Or do you know that this is supposed to be the next part of the quest, even if the marker has disappeared?

To help us to take a closer look at this, can you please send a video which shows the following:

• Your current quest log and your completed quest log, showing which quests in Essexe you have already completed.
    • Your map, showing that no quest objective is present.
    • That you are unable to interact with Rollo to progress in "Old Wounds."

@CatSava - Thank you for sharing your report about being unable to interact with Rollo at his camp. Would you be able to send us a video which shows the following:

• You are unable to interact with Rollo at the camp.

Once we have collected these videos, we can forward your reports to the development team so they can take a closer look at these.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • KO6891
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis So i did just send a support ticket with one clip and two screenshots what i can fit on that 10 megabyte limit, so hope that will help development team to figure out what is the problem with this part of the old wounds quest. Hope this bug is fixed sooner or later that i can finnish the main questline of the game.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know that you've opened up a support ticket, @KO6891! I've been able to collect the video/images you submitted and I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @KO6891!

The development team have reached out to me regarding your report, and would like to clarify some information. The team would like to know if if teleporting back, meditating or loading a previous save allows you to progress further in the quest, or if the issue still persists. This information will be helpful as they try to reproduce this issue in testing.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KO6891
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis No when the quest is that point where it ask me to speak with Rollo after fight with the guards outside of the brothel, i cannot fast travel or game goes infinite loading screen and that if i even can go to the map section and see anything on the map, or if i go in the inventory i cannot load older game save before i force quit the game with taskmanager on PC and open game again after that and same goes with meditating i cannot do that either or anything with that section where meditating is. It seems like the inventory and section where load and save is, are broken when the quest is that point where it ask me to speak with Rollo, so i cannot progress further at that point, couple of times i was be able to try fast travel but the game goes infinite loading screen like i said and those times been like couple of months ago. Also i think one time i was try to go further enoungh where Rollo stand and then i cannot move anymore so these are all the problems what i have seen with this part of the quest and all the time this is furthest where i have been able to progress.

• TastyChip742323
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis any updates I’m still having the same issues ???

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics