Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• XxMo3BetusxX
    1 posts

I am a xbox 1 user who is having trouble advancing in the quest old wounds. Estrid walked me to the house to meet rollo, but after I got the cut scene I was put back outside the house. Now I can't get back in or talk to Rollo to advance the quest. Tried everything I could think of and still no luck.

• Jakey-Poo
    1 posts

Hi I'm currently playing the game on a PS5.

I've ran into a bug that has halted my Story Progress, during the "Old Wounds" mission with Rollo, I'm no longer able to progress due to one of the enemies being stuck inside the brothel that is inaccessible after the cutscene, I've tried running away from the mission area but Rollo always stops and returns to kill the final enemy, I've killed myself, killed civilians to desync, reloaded, and even went back to Randvi and pledged to a different area in hope that it would reset the mission (i did other main quests and returned and the mission never ended and the enemy is still stuck inside). We cant abandon missions and I really do not want to have to restart this game after the 50+ hours I've put into it. Please fix!! 😞

Thank you

• iusmanhaider
    3 posts

I gave up on this game even though how much I love AC games.

• RSan3096
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RSan3096
    6 posts

@ubi-orion Any updates? Had to completely stop playing after 50 hours and don’t see the issue on the known issues post or addressed anywhere else.

• iusmanhaider
    3 posts

Update:

So I attract one enemy from nearby to the Rollo camp and then rollo started fighting with him and I was able to continue with the quest after all..

• Sandboxguru
    1 posts

@Ubi-Orion What's the deal with this bug? I am playing this on PS4 and can't even start the Old Wounds mission. I get led to the brothel and told to speak with Rollo but when I go up to the quest marker at the door Eivor gets frozen and the mission doesn't even start. Can't fast travel to a different location or open a previous save while it's frozen like that. The only remedy is to quit to the main menu and restart from a save file.

It looks like people first started having problems around November 15th and your response that it was under active investigation is from December 19th. It's now January 28th and there doesn't seem to be any sort of progress. Put a lot of time into this game and I'm not going to put in any more until this is resolved. What gives??

• guest-95tOBf3X
    1 posts

Can anyone else not talk to rollo?? I have 3 glitches not allowing me to finish this dang game

• Codyw4321
    2 posts

Given that this issue is acknowledged and under investigation, is there a reason it isn't in either the known issues list or the mega thread of known issues (maybe I'm missing it).

These both seem to be the actual tracked set of issues that are under investigation.

• guest-n8l0Pzya
    1 posts

Been trying to complete old wounds for 4 days now its starting to become a major issue

• Damienstarrs81
    1 posts

I am having same issue i killed a civilian and when reloaded nothing cant get into brothel 80hr in all mission done only this left come on ubisoft sort it out ASAP please. Game poor enough then this.

• BroaderComb4560
    6 posts

I can't speak to Rollo after the fight outside the brothel, I've tried reloading the game, completing other quests and all but it won't let me speak to him, it gets through the first line of dialogue but then just cuts off. If it helps at all, I'm playing on the xbox one s.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @BroaderComb4560!

Thanks for taking the time to report this. If possible, please can you send us a video that shows you're unable to interact with Rollo after the fight? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • BroaderComb4560
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello! I tried to upload the game clip, but it came up with an error saying I don’t have the permissions?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hey there @BroaderComb4560!

You may not be able to upload the video directly within a post. Would you be able to upload the video to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) and post a link within this thread instead?

Thanks!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the video link, @BroaderComb4560! It looks like it's set to restricted access, though. Would you be able to make sharing public so we can take a look at it?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • BroaderComb4560
    6 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thanks, @BroaderComb4560! I can view that video perfectly now.

I've passed on your report to the development team. If we require any further information, we will reach out to you within this thread.

Please keep an eye out on the "News & Announcements" forum for future updates.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • BroaderComb4560
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Alright, thank you!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics