ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Damienstarrs81
    25 posts

@Ubi-TheBerry ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE from ubisoft how dare yous treat us like this. And now yous have released news about a new game coming soon. I am raging her about this i demand action on this i also demand the head of game development contact me as this is a f***** joke yous are going to release a new game as i as always thought money before loyalty yous are a degrace of a company. I have bought every single game when the are released and have always completed these games. I DEMAND SOMEONE IN A POSITION OF AUTHORITY CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

• damienstarrs
    1 posts

@Damienstarrs81 for case no; [censored]

• SuPHaSuLLy
    30 posts

@damienstarrs

im glad none of us have been holding our breath. 2 years multiple patches which or games are up to date at one point this game was enjoyable so don’t question us Ubisoft if we have the correct version it updates every time I open the game. And multiple dlc content. Still nothing.
    que thé generic Ubisoft response “we’re sorry and understand how frustrating this can be, but we have submitted a ticket for our team to further investigate this issue with the old wounds quest. Please continue to look on this page for future updates and patches.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5787 posts

Hi @damienstarrs @SuPHaSuLLy as mentioned in previous reply, I explained that I would chase this up with the development team for you.

They are aware of the impact this issue having for the affected players such as yourselves and are working hard on a fix. Unfortunately this particular issue has not been something that can be fixed easily which is why it is taking sometime. Issues such as this that block progression are high priority issues, so I assure you that the development team is doing all that they can to resolve this.

As a gamer myself I do sympathise with you and fully understand your frustration.

Once we have more information for you we will update this thread.

Official Response
  • Damienstarrs81
    25 posts

@Ubi-Keo tell the truth we aren't stupid ubisoft have moved on to getting the new game ready so DO NOT care about sorting this out as the is only a small number of us affected. I no a few game developers in ireland and was told if 2 or 3 developers were on this the would have sorted in a few days. BUT 2 YEARS i have lost Faith in this PROFIT before COSTUMERS company. You are just a general worker how many time have i ask for some body for power are management you are just following procedures we want someone high up like the development manager to come on here and tell us what the f***is going on because t
    I personally don't believe what your tell me.

• taliawhat
    1 posts

In case this helps anyone, I was able to get mine to work after it was stuck. I got stuck with Rollo outside his camp and he wouldn't go in and I couldn't talk to him, the cut scene wouldn't happen either. I tried loading a saved game and choosing the oldest autosave from Old Wounds (I had about five or six autosaves from this campaign). For me, my game loaded after Eivor and Rollo had escaped the brothel but before heading to the camp. So I just went to the camp and this time Rollo was standing in the middle of the camp and when I entered the cutscene triggered. For anyone having Rollo get stuck in the brothel and never arriving at his camp, you might try reloading your last save before starting Old Wounds.

• Damienstarrs81
    25 posts

@taliawhat i Appreciate the feedback but for me i was 2 years ago i dont have a saved point that far back also i have finished everything else in the game.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi Vikings!

The development team have confirmed that they are intending to fix this issue with a future update, however we are unable to confirm when this will be. 

As soon as we have more information we will update this thread.

Official Response
  • Damienstarrs81
    25 posts

@Ubi-Keo is this new update 1.6.1 fixing old wound if not why we have been tell yous about this issue for 2 years

• Ubi-Keo

Hi Vikings!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have confirmed that this issue wherein Eivor is unable to interact with Rollo within the brothel in the quest 'Old Wounds' should be resolved with the release of Title Update 1.6.1! You can read the full patch notes here.

The patch will be deployed today, Tuesday, September 27 at 12 pm UTC/GMT, 2 pm CET, 8 am EDT, 5 am PDT, and 10 pm AEST.

If you are still unable to interact with Rollo within the brothel in the quest 'Old Wounds' after installing the new update, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread so we can notify the development team. When sharing a new report, please can you provide us with the a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the main menu screen.
    • That you are unable to interact with Rollo within the brothel in the quest 'Old Wounds'

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Can you also ensure that your latest save is uploaded to the cloud. If you are unsure how to do this there is a support article that you can check here

We can then use these reports to reopen the investigation should the issue persist following the 1.6.1 update. 

Official Response
  • Damienstarrs81
    25 posts

@Ubi-Keo about time the Development team took there finger out of the back side and sorted this out rollo is now out side the brothel around the back and i can interact with him finally after waiting 2 YEARS . Poor rollo must be in bit after 2 years stuck in a brothel his [censored] must be hanging off him poor fella. I will be buying mirage when it comes out hopefully yous have learnt lessons from his game with sorting out important issues for all player BUT SHAME ON YOUS FOR TAKING SO LONG TO SORT THIS OUT.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @Damienstarrs81 I'm pleased to hear that the update has resolved this issue for you and apologise again for how long it has taken.

Official Response
  • SuPHaSuLLy
    30 posts

@Ubi-Keo

hey it took about 22 months but at least it was fixed. That long for about an hour of gameplay in the story. I know developers are super busy rehashing old games and giving them shinny paint jobs. Things are to rushed and lack quality. But least it worked.

• smac6816
    6 posts

@Ubi-Borealis my Xbox profile name is lionsbane3267

• smac6816
    6 posts

@Ubi-Borealis my most recent response is in response to the question herein

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1463 posts

@smac6816 Hey there! I'm afraid I don't see the post you're responding to. If you're still experiencing this issue on the latest update, please let me know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

Hi Vikings!

As this issue has been resolved with a previous update and we have not received any further reports we will now lock this thread.

If you experience the issue again then please create a new post and we will look into this further.

Thanks.

Official Response

Suggested Topics