Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • TastyChip742323
    6 posts

@ubi-mark any updates?? I haven’t been able to finish a game that I paid for!! it’s been months and it’s getting really frustrating
    pls tell me there’s gonna be a fix soon

• TastyChip742323
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis any updates?? it’s been months and I haven’t been able to finish the game 😞 I can’t interact with rollo and im very disappointed that I spent money on a game that I can’t finish

• SuPHaSuLLy
    6 posts

@tastychip742323

Im right there with you still. Was going to go for the thor gear but you have to kill the 45th member of the order to get the cloak and hammer. Old wounds is holding the whole process back. I just finished the Druid expansion. At this rate I think I’ll have everything collected before I’m able to finish the game. Come on Ubisoft help us out!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts

Hello there @TastyChip742323 & @SuPHaSuLLy,

We don't yet have a confirmed release date for when the fixes for the issues in "Old Wounds" are to be deployed by the development team. I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused. Rest assured that once we have more definite information to share regarding any future updates, this will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Old Wounds" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Old Wounds" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • VIPERM123
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Yes of course and I know the newest title update 1.2.2 came out, but that didn't seem to fix the issue with skipping ODIN'S part in the cutscene....he just pops in and then pops out! And I know ODIN is supposed to talk!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @VIPERM123,

I'm sorry to hear that your cutscene with Odin is still skipping following TU 1.2.2. Were you able to capture a video of this issue happening in-game? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KO6891
    1 posts

For me this quest is still broken, after latest patch 1.2.2, i still cannot speak with Rollo after brothel scene and fight with the guards outside of the brothel, for me this quest has been broken for like 3-4 month for now and i just did try to complete this part of the quest and still same old problem, so i hope this will be fixed sometime in the future, because i cannot complete the main questline of the game before this quest is fully fixed. Quest also broke the game inventory after quest ask me to speak with Rollo and i have to force quit the game with taskmanager on PC to get out of the game, so this seems to be bigger problem than just that i cannot speak with rollo and get the quest go further.

• SuPHaSuLLy
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

I am completely updated on the patch and a save to the cloud server. When I track the old wounds quest it doesn’t show any location.

• SuPHaSuLLy
    6 posts

@ko6891

Its still broke for me as well. I’m on Xbox. I spoke to rollo died fighting the guards. Went back and rollo was trapped in the brothel with the guards and I couldn’t do anything. I proceeded to take other territories came back to Essex and I can do nothing still. I’m basically just collecting every wealth mystery and artifacts. This has been an issue since January I quit playing for about 4 months because of it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics