Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• quintenk1407
    Original poster 3 posts

Hey!

I'm playing AC on a ps5, I transferred the ps4 game and data over (don't know if that's relevant). The game is going fine, got an alliance with the Ragnarsons. After, I started the mission to get an alliance with Soma. I did everything. Once it was done I had to report back. I did, got 100 materials, and that's it. Now my game is glitched. I saw online that now a cutscene is supposed to happen but it doesn't for me. Tried to do 'In Dreams' but when I got the 5 thistles nothing happened. It's like the game isn't updating my progression. I went back to an earlier save and did the whole 'Soma alliance missions' again but still had the same problem.

I can't find this problem online, can anyone help me?

Kind regards

Quinten

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• quintenk1407
    Original poster 3 posts

@quintenk1407 To add: I'm stuck after the mission 'Reporting on Grantebridgescire'.

• quintenk1407
    Original poster 3 posts

@quintenk1407 Did some more research and apparently 'Uninvited guests' should trigger. But it doesn't.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Hello there @quintenk1407! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble with proceeding with pledges in-game. To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to provide a video that shows the following:

• Your current quest log, showing the active quests
    • Your completed quest log

We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look. Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics