Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Neferninat
    Original poster 4 posts

My apologies in advance if this topic already came up somewhere, I haven't found it anywhere, so here we go:
    I killed Steinnbjorn today (Ultimate Edition, PC). He was the last legendary animal on my list and he's as dead as he can be - but when I returned to my settlement and the hunter, no dialogue started, I got no reward and the "legendary animal sheet" ist still empty on the last spot (I assume this is the Steinnbjorn-slot?). Did I do something wrong? Is there something to loot on Steinnbjorn that I missed perhaps? Or is this a bug?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Lysvander
    47 posts

@neferninat That is not a legendary animal from the legendary sheet at the hunter's hut.

Top row has five animals (an elk, a dog, couple wolfs -those mfkers should have waited in line, a bear, and another wolf.)

Bottom row has four (a sow, a swine, a bear and a fluffy cat.)

You have two more, one vinland, and one jotunheim (which is Steinbjornn) but those are not hunter hut legendary animals page related.

edit: afaik you get skill points, but that's about it. but come to think of it, it would be a little weird if the hunter tasked you with killing a monster you saw in a dream, no?

• Neferninat
    Original poster 4 posts

@lysvander Thank you for clarifying that, didn't know that Steinnbjorn was not in the hunters list 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts

@Lysvander is correct! Killing Steinnbjorn will still aware you with skill points, but you won't be rewarded with a cool stone bear head for your wall, @Neferninat. As @Lysvander suggests, it would be weird to bring back a head from your dreams. You might have a tough time explaining that one to the settlement 😅 The legendary beast in Vinland also does not contribute to Wallace's legendary animal's list, so don't worry about this not appearing on the list either.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics