Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Stealthy2020
    Original poster 2 posts

hi,

i'm about to remove my save files and all progress for the 3rd time.
    every time when i start the game up it seems like there's a new problem.

all NPC's appear dead, quest dialogue does not trigger (Seas of Fate currently) and i'm sitting in a ship while the quest does not trigger/progress.

the game has been out for a while now and i just spent a bunch of money on it thinking most of the bugs (if there were any) would have been fixed but i'm actually regretting buying it right now.
    last night i started a new game for the 2nd time, picked up a 600 euro graphics card today, drove about 4, 5 hours for it, slapped it into my PC to find that my saves/quests got bugged again.

what to do now? start from scratch once more and hope when i play some tomorrow, nothing weird happens? 😕

do you guys have any idea what might cause NPC's to be dead after loading a game or what's going on?
    at this point i'm questioning whether or not i wasted my money and time and hoping there is either a work-around or an actual fix otherwise i would very much like my money back so i can consider buying again at a later point if/when things are fixed

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Stealthy2020
    Original poster 2 posts

another lulsy one.
    the dude is supposed to run through the fence with you on his shoulder.
    he doesnt seem to be able to this time 😕

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @Stealthy2020! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to report this. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered issues during your gameplay.

I'm aware that the development team is currently investigating cases where NPCs (such as members of the raiding party) will spawn into the world dead. You can check out the megathread for these here (Raiding crew / Settlement NPCs) Both of these issues are still under investigation, so please consider following these threads for the most up-to-date news and updates.

Could you let me know more about the Seas of Fate trouble you're encountering? Do you know which dialogue should be triggering? It sounds as if it may be linked to this ongoing investigation, so can you check out the thread and let me know if that's the case?

That man doesn't want to let you go! Have you encountered this multiple times? If so, can you send us a video and let us know the steps taken the lead to you being held against your will for so long? We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics