Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-tLKglLaD
    Original poster 8 posts

I’m playing through again after the last update.

just letting you know the oxenefordscire treasure hoard map glitch is still there. Got the treasure but the map pops back in after a while.

new glitch for me. The Spartan bow that I’ve upgraded, disappeared and then reappeared without the upgrades (twice so far). Can’t use it now as I have to keep wasting resources to upgrade it.

new glitch for me. Petra not talking so I can’t start the “ where’s Wallace quest. I’m already at level 182, settlement 5 and doing sciropescire. How can I get her talking so I can start the quest?

The missing big fish hasn’t been fixed so I’m still unable to get the swordfish. Is it likely to be fixed soon ?

So far I’ve had no saving bugs and no lost data (fingers crossed). Was a big issue for me prior to update so I’m glad it’s working so far.

thanks

fiona

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• guest-tLKglLaD
    Original poster 8 posts

I just went in to kill the legendary bear in sciroscire and it’s missing. Therefore I’ve now lost all progress from last night save. No auto saves this morning. Will now have to redo everything and hope the bear appears. Wow I even lost 1.5 hours from last night as well. 3 hours in total. So disappointed I thought it was fixed. At least the first 75 hours was less stressful.

seems it all went bad when the bow disappeared. Also noticed no history of game saves.

• guest-tLKglLaD
    Original poster 8 posts

I just went in to kill the legendary bear in sciroscire and it’s missing. Therefore I’ve now lost all progress from last night save. No auto saves this morning. Will now have to redo everything and hope the bear appears. Wow I even lost 1.5 hours from last night as well. So disappointed I thought it was fixed. At least the first 75 hours was less stressful.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics