Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • AlphaGoose46219
    Original poster 155 posts

So many chests...and key's pffff, yup we must do something to get what we want.
    I have been a locksmith for 32 years and can tell that with an ax you can open most of them!
    If not just smash the chest!
    Time period, keys yes they can be old but most of the time people bury there valuables or had many creative ways to hide it.
    Pls. let me search for treasures and not for key's.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@alphagoose46219

i feel the same.

• AlphaGoose46219
    Original poster 155 posts

@asgardian02 Installed the game again and had found some motivation to continue with the river raids, River Raid Key's!!!
    Don't think i will complete the quests.

• TORFINR
    331 posts

Ubisoft thought that it's very vikingish to spend all our time searching for keys.

• Kream
    46 posts
    @asgardian02 Installed the game again and had found some motivation to continue with the river raids, River Raid Key's!!!
    Don't think i will complete the quests.

Hahahahaha River raid keys. Hahahaha

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@torfinr

well to be fair on the Odyssey forums there were many complaints for the lack of puzzles, now in Valhalla they went totally overbaord with that.
    Searching for keys isnt really a puzzle either, but yeah...

• Kream
    46 posts

@asgardian02 Oh my god. So that was/is the whole theme of Valhalla then? Odyssey being flipped upside-down? Back then people complained about having too many loots, so this time they reduce it to near zero. Back then people complained about how puzzles are not in the game enough, so they make most of the side activities as searching puzzles. Dang.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@karlin

sure feels like it.
    Although i never liked the sets in this game with their fixed stats.
    Nr1 to keep playing a game is surely to find better loot, but yeah i guess i need other games for that.

• Kream
    46 posts

@asgardian02 People already said this a lot but, activities should've been more rewarding to motivate people indeed. If granting items was off the table then they could've come up with something to replace that.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@karlin
    finding loot in chests is just the worth really. Dont like the upgrade system either.
    the various ingots is fine, but why not have more crafting mats in the game and also be able decompose items for mats.

There just is no better feel then getting weapons/armor from an enemy honestly and even better its stuff he/she was actually wearing.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics