Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kratosdivine
    Original poster 1 posts

I’ve been trying to get into the tall house in Picheringa (by the church) for hours now. There’s a piece of titanium inside based on the raven’s sight, but the only way I can see in is a wicker-covered window in the back that, when you break it, has a metal grate in it that prevents any access to the building or even a clear shot to the barred door. This is quite annoying as this is the last thing I need on Picheringa.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Father-Jack
    27 posts

I have this problem too, no way in to the house and the red barred door is unbreakable from the outside. The various "solutions" on the web (exploding arrows, dive of the valkyries, etc) no longer seem to work. Is there a legit way to get in?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

As I personally completed most chests and hidden items in-game, I cannot quite remember this specific one (perhaps I found a resolution for that). Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring showing your location on the map as well, so we can have a look? It will help us to provide you with resolution 🙂

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    536 posts

@kratosdivine

I went to have a look. I distinctly remember this door and that it was annoying. Equally annoying right now is that I can't remember exactly how I got in! I did, though.

Here's a video on YouTube by NOOB Labs.

The method seems to be to use a predator bow and the exploding arrows ability. The video has comments that it still works with 1.2.0.1. All I can think is that I opened the door this way though I have a slight suspicion that I used another method.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics