Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EllaHecate
    Original poster 1 posts

Hey. Anyone know where to get dog fangs for hunter deliveries? I've been looking everywhere and I can't seem to find them.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Yuri-22
    22 posts

@ellahecate can t find them either. nothing on searching platforms.

• Frosthound030
    124 posts

@ellahecate as bad as it sounds hunt town dogs and hit their weak points, better drop rates when hitting animal weak points with hunting bow (can’t believe ubi is making us hunt domestic dogs)

• Yuri-22
    22 posts

@frosthound030 there were some gard dogs inside some forts but i can`t quite remember where were they so i could farm them

• Yuri-22
    22 posts

@ellahecate later edit , i found dog fangs in the Rouecistre blockade in Cent, there are 2 rotwaillers guards that you can kill and drops dog fangs.

• Tasha-Soriah
    164 posts

Where am i supposed to find dog fangs, i get they dont drop off wolves but i have only seen 1 dog and thats the one in my settlement.....seems wrong to kill it. Plus does it even respawn?

Anyone have any idea on where farming dog fangs is possible?

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 789 posts

@tasha-soriah There are Dogs in some camps, at least ones have been mentioned here in Cent.

These are trained attack dogs, so maybe more palatable to take them from there rather that someone's pet!

Official Response
  • Sangonth
    7 posts

There are two Black rottweilers in the River Blocade camp in Cent. They respawn with the whole camp after some time after you clear it. But on the other hand, I think that there is some problem with dogs not spawning, I've been thru whole map, beat all the quest, activities (except that offering altar blocked by Fabric issue) and not even single guard dog anywhere else...

• raphaelzoren
    24 posts

@sangonth I'm starting to believe that those are the only 2 dogs in the entire game. I really wish there was a QoL rune/weapon/armor that increased the likelyhood of getting rare animal drops (I have killed 10 dogs and gotten only 4 fangs).

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share a recent video I have put together showing where dog fangs can be looted from aggressive dogs in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. There are three locations that I've shown in my video - I hope that they help!

Please let me know if you have any feedback or if you need any additional support. I'll be glad to assist further if I can! Thanks. 🙂

Official Response
  • reyrod01
    8 posts

@ubi-woofer Thanks for the video, but I'd like to add there was a 3rd dog in location #2, in another house beside the one where you had to open the door. This other house had an open doorway, with some food for rations.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

There's more dogs
    Search for a video on YouTube called " AC Valhalla Best hunting spots " and shows you were to find them. Every single animal. And BTW wolf fangs are dropped by artic foxes
    .Dont waste hours killing wolves as I did . They only drop claws
    I learnt that in that video .was driving me nuts.

Suggested Topics