ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WastelandStag
    Original poster 19 posts

I've yet to come across a single player made Jomsviking over level 1.

I feel it would be a much better experience if you could create a crew of your own Jomsvikings and outfit them all to your choice/standards with raid supplies, and level them up yourself using the river raid supplies.
    It would make the dlc much more replayable as I have no reason to play it now I've completed all three locations and bought everything.

It would also be cool to have use of more characters with their side missions like Bjorn. I get it's free dlc, but it just seems lacking. I would love to love it more.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Jakeypoo12345
    29 posts

@wastelandstag Ubisoft sold jomsvikings as tho they were this HUGE feature, when in reality u cant do nothing to them. the jomsvikings u r seeing is just other players lieutenants that they put gear on wich is the dumbest thing ive ever heard of.... Kind of wish they ditched the current jomsviking system for something more meaningful and custumisable to the player. I dont even feel like jomsiviking is a feature at all its BARELY implemented..

• OdrSemOdinn
    1 posts

@wastelandstag My main character has a level of 361 and I went with a female jomsviking on it but I want a male jomsviking. I have spent literally the entire weekend pressing “Y” in the hopes of changing the appearance to one I would like that matched up with a name I would like.... you know, since we only get to choose ONE time and you can’t change anything but armor and weapons afterward. I’ve spent countless hours on this game exploring and running through the story just to start over before finishing the game so that I can have a different companion on raids now that raiding has become a bigger deal, the least they could do is let me select my own options instead of the lazy implementation of “change appearance”

Suggested Topics