ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• D4RKSOUL_X
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • medster101
    36 posts

@ohitslucifer it is bugged. I killed the enemies before I started the mission. Now the blind guy just follows me around and says nothing.

• iainb85
    4 posts

Ran around for like 20 minutes in this area and finally found a random guy walking around. Did not clear beforehand so did not have that issue, but it took a long time to finally find this random guy. Here is where I found him to complete the quest.

undefined

undefined

• BruceHillRacing
    41 posts

@iainb85

Yep did the same thing and found some dude, way off on the side in a bush, killed him and completed it instantly.

Make sure you check up between 50-100 perimeter around the entire camp for the odd missed NPC.

• Bastian.d
    2 posts

In the quest Path to the wind blue no enemies spawn in the soham hideout and therefore I can't talk to the npc since it seems he need to register me fighting against the correct enemies. I have seen people fixing this by finding a hidden enemy bugged into the ground or underwater, by killing people on other islands, by walking in circles and whistling until they find an enemy that wasn't there before. But nothing works for me. This glitch had been well known since November. Why isn't it fixed yet?

• Ryxak
    1 posts

Hey , so to solve the problem I did a raid, the one enemy spawned and my crew was going directly into his direction , I killed him but the dialogue option was not available so I reloaded my save right before I started the raid. I ran exactly in the direction of my crew like if it was the raid and the enemy was there ! I killed him but the mission was still not done , finally I spotted an enemy behind the left hut , killing both of them solved the problem so start a raid and reload your save after you killed the one guy in it 🙂 Hope this help ❤

• SStoj
    14 posts

The issue is still persisting for me as of Patch 1.1.2

Have tried everything others have suggested as workarounds, but no luck so far.

• SStoj
    14 posts

The issue is still persisting for me as of Patch 1.1.2.

• SStoj
    14 posts

@ubi-baron I'm having the same issue, have attempted to speak to the guy and he doesn't seem to want to continue any dialogue after approaching the bonfire.

I've documented my issue in this video if it helps:

Please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong. He doesn't let me speak to him at all after the "That is Freya's castle. Keeps court in there, or did until the dark elves came" dialogue pops up close to the bonfire you mentioned.

• tempete0390
    53 posts

I was the latest unfortunate Wind-Blue victim last night. I spent hours with this. My twist is that I can't just abandon it all and go back to my main quest (Sons of Ragnar - Talk to Ubba) because Ubba and Sigurd are gone from where they WERE waiting for me in Repton. I want to butcher the blind guy and turn his island into a smoking crater on the face of the Earth. I submitted a ticket. They told me to turn it off and on again and pledge to Lincolnshire. Yeah ... I already did that *sigh*.

• bankaitenza87
    1 posts

Hi have been trying this for months but nothing has worked i am on ps4 but nothing is working

• guest-e6E3sMnA
    1 posts

My PS4 version doing it, too. I tried to start a raid to make something spawn, but I couldn’t even figure out how to do THAT!? (Tried the horn, called the longboat, never saw “raid” as an option) there IS a glowing blue circle near the npc boat. It looks to be in the pile of their cargo, but I can’t break it, or get anything to come of it. So frustrating. I don’t recall Origins, or Odyssey reQUIRing to follow lame story lines like this game does. The joy of open world is doing WHAT you want is WHEN you want! I’ve cleared forts only to be denied long houses because I didn’t FIRST find a character to say that was the plan. DUMB. I cleared out a fort before meeting up with Soma because EYE want to do all the killing/others just get in the way. Cleared it out, watched the cut scene and all the fort soldiers respawned. This game rates 1 below Odyssey in publications/websites, but in my world, it’s at LEAST 3 clicks lower. I regret the purchase, and bemoan the experience.
    Not
    Having
    Fun.

• SkyyPlum924
    4 posts

Same for me. After I light before we need a boat he gets on and not long after he just jumps off or when I go the other spots no enemies appear so I can't complete this quest.
    Also, I'm playing on Series X.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5739 posts

Hello all!

I've merged together several similar threads together into a single megathread. This will allow us to keep all updates and information regarding the investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this.

Thank you all for continuing to share your reports of "The Path of Wind Blue" within the forums, and for sharing any images/videos. I have passed these reports along to the development team so they can be investigated further.

If you are encountering this issue in-game, please can you provide the following information:

• Did you clear out Soham Hideout prior to starting the mystery?
    • Did you leave the mystery at any point before reaching the hideout?
    • Can you please provide a video that shows you're unable to proceed further with the mystery?

We can then pass this report along to the development team for further investigation.

@JonofDeath - Thanks for sharing what worked for you! I'm glad to hear you were able to get passed this mystery successfully. It looks like this has helped several other players within the thread, so please ensure that you check out the whole area for any stray bandits you may need to kill.

@medster101 - Hey there! Please refrain from making multiple threads about the same issue, as this goes against our forum rules. In future, these duplicate threads will be deleted and you may receive a sanction. I appreciate that you were looking for an update in the investigation. In future, rather than make a duplicate thread, please just update your original thread and a member of the support team will reach out as soon as they are able to. Please note that the "Known Issues" list is non-exhaustive, and that not all reported issues will be on this list. I have now added this thread to our megathread list, though. I've passed on your reports to the development team so they can investigate this further.

@the_real_dna - Thanks for taking the time to share your report, as well as your suggestions and feedback on how to improve this quest. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete this mystery. Thanks you for sharing how you were able to do this, as this may help other players encountering trouble with this mystery.

@SStoj - I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to complete this mystery after TU 1.1.2, and that none of the mentioned workarounds have helped to resolve the issue. I've passed on your report and your video to the development team so they can take a closer look.

@tempete0390, @bankaitenza87 & @SkyyPlum924 - Thanks for sharing your reports within this thread. I've passed along these information to the development team.

@guest-e6E3sMnA - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with this mystery. Please be assured that the development team is looking into this issue further. Have you been able to try the workarounds suggested within this thread, such as checking that there are no stray soldiers in the area around the hideout?

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Bclowes
    1 posts

I cant complet the quest path of the wind as i did the rase before starting the quest to lead the blind man can some one help please

• Ragnarson4
    4 posts

Hey I'm also stuck on a bug in this side quest although it's abit diffrent to the ones I can find on the Internet I have spoke to the guy to start the quest but that's all he won't move so I can follow him he just stands at the start repeating the same 4 lines I have fast travelled away and come back I have saved and loaded the game I have shut down the game and restarted the system I have left it for a few days while I played other quests and stuff only thing left for me to try is uninstall the gane and reinstall it.. and work around or news on a fix will be great thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guest-kwfNuB7U! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to share your report in the forums. Does this happen when you first interact with the NPC, or during the mystery itself? If possible, would you be able to send us a video that shows what you're experiencing in-game?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ragnarson4
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis yeah I will share a video in a few mins and it's after I spoke with him he just does not move its completely blocked my save as its the only thing left for me to do in England

• Ragnarson4
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

It won't let me upload a video but here is a link

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing a link to the video with us, @guest-kwfNuB7U! I'll pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Just to confirm, before you started this mystery by trying to interact with the man, did you clear out the Soham bandit camp within the same area?

Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics