Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• henriquecamilo
    1 posts

I have been having this problem since November without being able to complete the mission. Ridiculous that

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "The Path of Wind Blue" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "The Path of the Wind Blue" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @henriquecamilo! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've been encountering trouble in "The Path of Wind Blue" since November. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I'm happy to share an update from the investigation with you all! The development team intends to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA when this update will be released. As soon as we have more definite information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • ShockLobster
    2 posts

Hello! PS5, having the same bug. I fought every guy I could. I do not have a 'start a raid' option. I have been all over the island around Soham Hideout, including the patch of island to the northeast, where I did have a few guys to kill, and as far north as the 'Abandoned Bog Hamlet'. The blind guy just follows me around with no further dialog options, when he isn't irritatingly getting stuck somewhere on the landscape. I have tried leaving, doing other stuff and coming back but Soham doesn't respawn. This is pretty frustrating, as I have a strong completionist streak for these games.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ShockLobster!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with "The Path of the Wind Blue" with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been able to progress in this world event. The development team intend to fix this issue in a future update. We still don't have any new information about when this update is due to be released. Once we have a confirmed date, we will let you know within this thread as soon as possible 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "The Path of Wind Blue" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "The Path of the Wind Blue" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • SStoj
    14 posts

@ubi-borealis The issue appears to have been resolved for me by patch 1.2.2. Please thank the dev team for all their hard work and fixes in this latest patch!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @SStoj! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 😄 I will pass on your thanks!

Official Response
  • stabguy
    1 posts

Thank you for following through with a patch for this issue. I just played the mission (for the first time) during the week following update TU 1.2.2. It completed normally after finding and killing the group of four enemies on the east side of Soham hideout.

I hope those who were unable to proceed 7 months ago download the update and try again.

• ollieewence
    7 posts

Can confirm, have been stuck on this since launch but finally completed it today. Good luck to everyone else.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing updates with us, @stabguy & @ollieewence! I'm glad to hear that this issue has been resolved for you both 😄

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics