Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ragnarson4
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis yeah I cleared the camp before I started the mission spoke to the guy to start the mission before his dialogue finished I got attacked by wolfs and now its stuck like that

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Thanks for providing me more information about the actions you took prior to being unable to proceed with this mystery, @Ragnarson4! I've added this to your report as part of the ongoing investigation.

Once we have any more updates to share with you all from the investigation, they will be posted within this thread.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • JustSonicIt
    2 posts

Hey! Wanted to point out, the issue still persists as of today. I have tried every option people suggested for clearing this up, and nothing is working. I've also had enemies randomly pop up in this area as well and killed them but the guy never wants to talk.
    -Raided the camp before the mystery
    -Switched my save between ps4 and ps5 as I was playing on both depending on if my partner was playing or not
    -Searched almost all of grantebridgeshire searching for a hidden enemy and nothing has triggered this guy

I'm out of ideas lol its the last mystery I have in the game and I don't know what else to do.

Side note, I have screenshots for assistance (it won't let me post them here as they are too big) and while taking them, this random quest suddenly appeared in the area. I've never seen the quest before and I completed it, but still no progress on Path to the Wind-Blue mystery. It was titled "Avenge PS Sollien7" I assume this might be part of river raiding but I'm not sure? I'm lost at this point.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @JustSonicIt! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thank you for sharing your experience of "The Path of Wind Blue," and for letting us know what you did before and after you were unable to interact with the NPC. I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to find any additional hidden enemies. I've passed your report along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

We currently don't have any new updates to share from the investigation, as the development are still investigating this mystery further. Rest assured that once any new information is made available, we will let you all know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

It sounds like you also encountered an "Avenge" quest! These aren't part of the river raiding, but are instead an online feature where you can avenge a fallen player. These will appear randomly on the map, so you may encounter them in other parts of the world too. Completing these "Avenge" quests contributes to the "Hall of the Slain" Ubisoft Connect core challenge.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out 😊

Official Response
  • CookieRampage94
    1 posts

So i been running around for bout an hour or so trying to figure out what im missing to make the event move forward...ive followed the blind man n turned on all the bonfires n i followed him to the camp, theres no one in the camp, n the blind man keeps following me, i dont know what else to do. ive tried saving and quitting the game when i load back in the blind guy is still just following me not doing nothing

• SpirantCrayon22
    466 posts

@cookierampage94

I remember having trouble with this quest. I'd have a look at the IGN interactive map or YouTube videos. For me it took quite a while to find the last enemies to kill, IIRC, though it also wasn't clear what to do or where to go along the way.

• Storspelaren
    1 posts

Had it happen and took a while but finally found the last enemy to kill. The bug isn't that the npc don't realise that everyone is dead, its more that One enemy can dissapear and be almost anywhere on that Island. Couldn't find it first but when I went back for a earlier autosave I finally found the last enemy walking around om the Island. Or yeah He found me.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with "The Path of Wind Blue." I'd like to reach out to you all with an update.

If you play the game on PC and are unable to proceed with the world event, would you be able to try the following workaround for us:

We have had reports that this has helped to resolve the issue for some players. If the issue persists after trying these steps, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread so we can pass this information on to the dedicated team.

@CookieRampage94 - I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble with this world event. Did @SpirantCrayon22's suggestions help you to find any lingering enemies, or have you still been unable to complete "The Path of Wind Blue?"

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • pesto.
    154 posts

This location never repopulates unlike all the other camps. Because its a frequent location for Reda quests its particularly jarring even if its an easy few opals, but its boring when all you do is walk in and set the prisoner free then walk to the edge of the camp. Please fix this Asap (xbox series x).

• ollieewence
    7 posts

Hello,

Thanks for the response but sadly this isn't fixing the issue for me. I've done both several times as instructed, tried to complete the mission several times too, loaded from different locations, etc, but I still can't complete it. Occasionally the NPC "Hurler" spawns and I can kill and loot it but other than that it's exactly the same as before.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@pesto Hello there! I'm sorry to hear you haven't been encountering enemies within Soham Hideout. To be sure, you've previously cleared this camp entirely, correct? Would you be able to provide videos showing your experience when you head there for the Reda quests related to the camp? This would be helpful for reporting, should we need to do so!

Official Response
  • pesto.
    154 posts

@ubi-wan yes I killed everything there the first time I visited it, even torched the place a couple of times since in case that would reset it. I can’t provide video I’m afraid but there really are no enemies at all there and haven’t been for the duration that I’ve played.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ollieewence!

Thank you for updating us. I'm sorry to hear that the workarounds provided have not helped to resolve the issue for you. Please be assured that the development team is still investigating this issue further. I've passed on your report to the development team so they can include this in their investigation.

We don't yet have any new updates to share with you from the investigation. Once any information is made available for us to share, it will be posted within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum as soon as possible.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • henriquecamilo
    1 posts

I have been having this problem since November without being able to complete the mission. Ridiculous that

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @henriquecamilo! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've been encountering trouble in "The Path of Wind Blue" since November. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I'm happy to share an update from the investigation with you all! The development team intends to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA when this update will be released. As soon as we have more definite information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • DeadlyKingNL
    1 posts

help this is all I have to do in the game everyone is already dead sometimes one comes back but when it is dead again nothing happens ...

• ShockLobster
    2 posts

Hello! PS5, having the same bug. I fought every guy I could. I do not have a 'start a raid' option. I have been all over the island around Soham Hideout, including the patch of island to the northeast, where I did have a few guys to kill, and as far north as the 'Abandoned Bog Hamlet'. The blind guy just follows me around with no further dialog options, when he isn't irritatingly getting stuck somewhere on the landscape. I have tried leaving, doing other stuff and coming back but Soham doesn't respawn. This is pretty frustrating, as I have a strong completionist streak for these games.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ShockLobster!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with "The Path of the Wind Blue" with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been able to progress in this world event. The development team intend to fix this issue in a future update. We still don't have any new information about when this update is due to be released. Once we have a confirmed date, we will let you know within this thread as soon as possible 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "The Path of Wind Blue" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "The Path of the Wind Blue" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • SStoj
    14 posts

@ubi-borealis The issue appears to have been resolved for me by patch 1.2.2. Please thank the dev team for all their hard work and fixes in this latest patch!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics