ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• j0ker2155
    2 posts

I can't finish this either. My map has an X over Soham and I can't find any more enemies. I've ridden around the entire area but can't find anything and can't talk to the npc to finish the quest.

• Mogar328
    7 posts

@zyborgrsa This is just behind the main hut. He was in a stance almost under the walk way. I first cleared this area with a raid before doing the mystery, and there was no one left. Did the mystery, still no one. So I gave up and did other things... Later I came back with the blind guy and I spent a bit trying to find one guy sitting here in a fight stance with no one around, eagle vision didn't pick him up at all. I'm going to assume it was either a placement or visual bug, your missing guy could be anywhere.undefined

• ZyborgRSA
    6 posts

@mogar328 Wish it was the same for me, have explored every island close to the hideout, run through every bit of grass I can find, done aerial scans from raven and still can't find the guy that's hiding. Can only assume he's gone on holiday somewhere.

• SirDaly
    2 posts
    • I cannot complete the Path To The Wind-Blue mystery. I have lit all the braziers, killed all of the bandits in the camp, but there is no option to talk to the guy to complete the quest.
    • This has occurred as soon as I accepted the quest
    • This happens every time I try to do the quest
    • I have searched the forums and I have found people suggesting that there is an enemy somewhere on an island nearby that they've killed and it has completed the quest for them. Since then I have wondered about the whole of Grantebridgescire, and I've killed every hostile I've found, but the quest still won't complete
    • Specs:
      • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19041) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
      • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz (16 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
      • Memory: 32768MB RAM
      • Available OS Memory: 32700MB RAM
      • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

This is driving me figuratively insane. I've seen others with this issue on the forum but it doesn't seem to be on the Known Issues log

• SirDaly
    2 posts

I have also created a ticket: 13364164

I have tried sleeping and coming back. I have tried everything just to reset the camp but whenever I go back to the camp, it's always empty.

• Ingo-Knito
    1 posts

Same here. Driving me crazy since a week now.

• adeybe
    2 posts

I have the same issue.

I had cleared Solham hideout prior to starting this mystery.

When I arrived at the hideout with the NPC, he just followed me around.

• the_best_cho7
    2 posts

Hello,
    I'm french, so excuse me in advance for my english.

I've got a problem in the quest: The way to Vidblainn.
    Before I does this quest, i've already killed every one on the place and now I can't finish the quest because every one is already dead... The PNJ is following me without finalize the quest.
    Please help me! 😕

• Ubi-Raziel
    197 posts

Hello everyone,

I can see you were all talking about the same issue, and so I have merged you together.

@SirDaly Creating a new thread for your issue is understandable, especially since you've written a clean & easy-to-read post, however it's best we all discuss this together.

• Would anyone be able to provide a video presenting the issue please?
    • Can you all confirm if you're on PC, or a different platform?

The workaround may be to simply kill the correct enemy but evidently this appears to be a bug, and we'll work to get it fixed!

• Highclassdingo
    2 posts

I am currently on the mystery in Grantebridgescire where you guide the blind man to all the firepits and then have to wipe out the camp of bandits to finish the quest. However before I even started the mystery I had raided the camp so there are no bandits to wipe out making it impossible to finish.

• atoboleski
    12 posts

Had this issue on ps5 and confirmed that I was able to find another mob on an island east of the camp and killed it. Was able to complete this quest after. Ty!

• Ubi-Raziel
    197 posts

@atoboleski Thank you for getting back to us! Knowing what resolves the issue is just as important as understanding the root cause.

Once we have more answers, I can report back to our dev team with our findings 🙂

• the_best_cho7
    2 posts

Someone can help me?

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 437 posts

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with this quest.

Can you provide us with a brief video demonstrating this in your game?

Official Response
  • BudLite_
    1 posts

Here is a screenshot of where the one mysterious NPC was found on my map, it is exactly where I am standing, and no he did not come up on the map. It seems as if though there is a glitch where they spawn one person in randomly if you have already wiped out the camp and he does not show up while using Ravens vision or anything. NOTE: I believe the NPC spawns in different locations for everyone
    undefined

• LobeDawg1951
    5 posts

Hi team,

I have updated AC Valhalla with the latest update 1.04 and I am still having issues with the side quest, Path to the Wind-Blue in Grantebridgeshire at the Soham Hideout.

For some reason enemies will not spawn at that location at all! Even outside of this mission, no enemies spawn in this location. I am therefore unable to complete this quest as a result of this bug. Can you please address and fix this issue as this is the last quest I need to finish this region.

If anyone is having this issue or knows of a way to fix this then please let me know.

Thanks team.

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 205 posts

@lobedawg1951 Hey! Thanks for flagging, I'll raise with our teams now,
    Do you have any screenshots to help me with my report please?
    Thank you

Official Response
  • j0ker2155
    2 posts

I still have this issue. I've gone through a number of zones since the bug happened and have gone back after the patch and I STILL can't complete this. I've ran circles around Soham and can't find any enemies tied to this. Resting and coming back doesn't fix anything. This is getting ridiculous. Playing on PC.

• LobeDawg1951
    5 posts

Thanks for getting back to me. I don't have any screenshots but I do have some photos of this on my phone that I took. Although it isn't letting me upload these images as they are too big a file size.

• UbiT00n
    Community Manager 205 posts

@lobedawg1951 Hey!
    You can upload them to a site called imgur and then paste the link to the forums 🙂 Should help?
    Thanks again

Official Response

Suggested Topics