Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ThePuritan7
    1 posts

So I had a similar issue and found this thread. I started the quest awhile ago and didn't know i had to go to Sonam Hideout, so i redid it now. My guy wouldn't get off my horse I used to cross the river, but did have a conversation icon above him. No enemies were there but I do remember killing them very early on in the game. I rode around and he eventually got off the horse and now I'm done. Maybe leaving the area helped? I'm not sure

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "The Path of Wind Blue" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "The Path of the Wind Blue" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • medster101
    36 posts

@Ubi-Baron

I completed the quest by guiding the blind man across the lake and into the Soham Hideout, but then he just walks around and does not give me any prompt to proceed forward on the mission. I've tried reloading my save several times as well as perform the mission in many different ways. Nothing has worked.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@medster101 Thanks for getting back to us.

Would you be able to provide us with a video of that? This will help us to look into this, and pass it on to the AC Team.

Official Response
  • UbiT00n
    Community Manager 73 posts

@sstoj Oh this is fantastic! Thank you for the added commentary. I shall raise this one more.

Official Response
  • Aero_X_999
    2 posts

UPDATE: Found 2 enemies on northeast island, outside of Soham Hideout terrority. Finally got this stupid world event completed. Worth to look around outside of Soham Hideout to find any remaining enemies and kill them.

• medster101
    36 posts

@ubi-baron

This is not my video but this individual has the same exact issue I'm having.

• medster101
    36 posts

@ubi-baron I sent you a video 2 days ago. Why haven't I got a response yet?

• ollieewence
    7 posts

bump for this thread. Has anyone managed to complete it? I've literally spent hours on this quest and guess I'm now waiting for a hotfix?

• NewbieOldGuy
    1 posts

Same issue. I searched all the nearby island. Even in the water, all empty... This make me so angry. Wasting my time moving around.

• ollieewence
    7 posts

Any update on this? We just wait for a hotfix or what?

• ollieewence
    7 posts

Anyone else still waiting for a reply on this one? No doubt I've got the area cleared and I've now tried to complete this quest countless times over a period of 2 weeks. Response would be nice!

• medster101
    36 posts

@ollieewence

That's what km wondering. I didn't see this on the list of bugged quests that are being addressed though so I'm not sure. It's really frustrating, especially since I never got a response back and I still can't complete this one quest.

• medster101
    36 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • medster101
    36 posts

I'm not getting help with this one. I spoke with a Ubisoft representative like a week ago and sent him a video showing my problem and he never responded. I figured that they would eventually patch this since there are others who are unable to complete this quest.

The new update has not fixed the issue I'm extremely dissapointed with the bugginess of this game. I need a fix and response from someone asap. Please help us out here ubi.

• medster101
    36 posts

@ollieewence

Did it work for you? Mine is still bugged. This guy never ever even responded to me either. [censored]?

• SStoj
    14 posts

Can confirm the issue is still persisting after 1.1.0 patch.

• SStoj
    14 posts

Can confirm the issue is still persisting after 1.1.0 patch.

• BruceHillRacing
    37 posts

Bug is still there, no enemies spawn and have already cleared the camp before doing this.

• medster101
    36 posts

I'm still having this bug in my end. I've posted two posts about this and one eventually responded and after I showed him a video of the issue he never got back to me. This can't be that complicated of a bug but many people are experiencing it. Some kind of response from the team would be nice by now because I've personally been dealing with this bug for 3 weeks now.

• medster101
    36 posts

This is the third post I've made about this issue because no one is responding to them. I can not progress in the world event called Path To The Wind Blue. I have tried everything from reloading saves to killing everyone in the area and beyond and I can not get the blind npc to give me the dialogue prompt to finish the quest.

Please help me out. There are many others facing a similar issue and the last time I sent a video to a representative showing my issue I was not given any response. This was over a week ago.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics