Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Max18400
    402 posts

@rhylass... What? The pronoun issue has confirmed to be a bug by ubisoft. There's no 'Canon' this 'Canon' that. For gameplay purposes, it's a bug.

• RHYLASS
    32 posts

@max18400
    They made this "bug" shine , if you asked the experts on gender.

• RHYLASS
    32 posts

@rhylass
    Ubi is reiterating and rowing back, is all.

• Max18400
    402 posts

@rhylass you know the bug has worked both ways right? Like when playing as female Eivor, there are lines are where they're described as he

• RHYLASS
    32 posts

@max18400

News to me.
    Thank you for the heads up.
    We had some very unnecessary discussions over gender before hand. Since history is an interpretation, we can't be too serious.

Regards

• Sam_Boo26
    148 posts

I play as female Eivor, and sometimes she's refered as "he" too. It's a bug.

• TheCosmicBob
    73 posts

@sam_boo26 This happens to me as well, playing the female Eivor. I find it kind of funny, but also it is pathetic that Ubisoft can't get this figured out. In Odyssey they never used a gender, always "they", "you" etc. That worked, but it was kind of strange.

• Sam_Boo26
    148 posts

@thecosmicbob And even in French (I've played both in French and in English), even if we don't have neutral pronouns, I don't remember meeting such a bug in Odyssey, so hopefully they'll correct this soon for Valhalla.

• Dioman80
    5 posts

It's a bug. There's gendered dialog for both characters in the game Ubisoft just hasn't patched it yet.

• Black--Lagoon
    2 posts

Pretty pathetic they haven't fixed this yet, it seems like a minor bug that has been reported on since the games release.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics