Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• acedink
    Original poster 15 posts

Can you actually get all Valkyrie armor from the shop? I've had 3/5 for a long time now, check every day, and today 2 items popped up that I already had. Wish one day of the month he'd offer everything and just inflate the opal price. Really wanted that complete set without shelling out real cash (which I won't do).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• acedink
    Original poster 15 posts

@gloomseeker thats what I was afraid of. Getting that armor set (just since I think it looks cool) is the only reason I log in since the big flatfish and big mackerel are still MIA.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@acedink well i though in reda was valkiry amrour and helmet in this week selection, i dont know what pieces you are left

• acedink
    Original poster 15 posts

@karloz1995 unfortunately already had those. I need the boots and the one above the boots. I assume you can't buy 2 individual pieces with helix? Has to be the whole set?

• JCar4327
    634 posts

@acedink They do reduce the price of the set based on the number of pieces you have. If you haven't spent your 300 free credits that may be enough to finish the set without spending any real money.

• acedink
    Original poster 15 posts

@jcar4327 I will check tomorrow. Just need 2 pieces!

• acedink
    Original poster 15 posts

@gloomseeker how do you buy individual items? Says I own 4/9 as there are weapons, bird, and horse. Says it is 1,390 helix. I only want to buy two items.

• acedink
    Original poster 15 posts

@gloomseeker ha, it's 320 helix. 20 short. No way I'm spending cash. Will hope I can grab 1 of the 2 missing pieces and then buy with helix

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics