Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Njspark
    Original poster 2 posts

So I can’t get past the prolog. The kid kills the wolf and then instead of crashing to dashboard, it shuts off my entire system? Iv powered cycled. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Deleted all saves in cloud saves and I’m still having this issue...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• destinywaste1
    5 posts

Same here. Playing the digital version on Xbox One X. Were you able to find a solution?

• cam416
    1 posts

I pre ordered Assassin's Creed Valhalla and was excited to play it on release day. It launched fine, I was able to get to the part where the little boy was thrown from his horse and a wolf was in mid air when the little boy striked the wolf with his axe and a second after that scene my Xbox turned off. It would not turn on with my controller, which tells me it did a hard reset. I turned it on from the power button on the console. It fired up fine. I tired the game again, and again at the same exact moment as the first time my Xbox shut down (powered off).

This time I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. The next day I tired again, this time as my save was loading the Xbox shut down. My Xbox plays other games just fine. I need help. 

• gogolct
    4 posts

During the opening cinematic, the young boy smashes the axe to the wolf's head, and Layla shouted:"What the" and my Xbox One X went shutdown, at the exact moment each time. Really need a fix on this.

• gogolct
    4 posts

@cam416 100% same problem here.

• gogolct
    4 posts

@njspark same problem here.

• BattyMantella22
    1 posts

This games continues to freeze then crash on my xbox one x I have reset my xbox and reinstalled the game and it makes no difference please help

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hey there! I'm sorry that this is happening. Please run through this guide and let us know if the issue persists!

Official Response
  • FatalSoda28580
    1 posts

Currently been trying to play, but once I get past the part where Eigor puts the axe on the wolf, my game almost immediately crashes afterwards.
    I’ve tried multiple things, putting it in an open spot, using a fan, etc.
    The one thing I notice is that the fans are quiet, instead of blaring like it’s trying to hard render the game. Any help would be appreciated.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

@fatalsoda28580 I'm so sorry that you have not been able to proceed past the title sequence! When the game crashes do you see any error messages or codes? Also, does it crash to the dashboard or shut down the entire console?
    Just in case please try the steps here. Then if it continues to crash, are you playing on a physical or digital copy of the game? Apologies for all of the questions!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics