Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ravndal15
    Original poster 12 posts

Hello guys . I am seeing my bow on the loading screen but as soon as I load into game its on my back for a second or two then vanishes? Anybody else having this problem or know why this is happening and know what to do about it ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ravndal15
    Original poster 12 posts

@ravndal15 Actually the bow does not vanish . It just loses all the upgrades ive done . Anyone else had this problem ?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Hey @ravndal15! Thanks for sharing your report of this issue here on the Discussions forums.

Could you possibly capture a short video demonstrating the behaviour you're describing, as well as confirm the platform you're playing on? By upgrades vanishing, do you mean that your quiver size for your bow is smaller and you have fewer arrows available to use? Or do you mean the actual bow itself is losing the upgrades you have made with resources?

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • ravndal15
    Original poster 12 posts

@ubi-woofer

Hello Ubisoft support staff member 🙂

I have tried to capture the moment my bow has reverted back. Losing all the upgrades I filled the squares upgrading myself and the upgrades my blacksmith performed . I had 8 squares unlocked I believe or thereabouts and had most squares filled. after loading in watch the bow vanish from my back instantly as my character moves her arm a little and a noise happens. Right after just loading in ? . Then when opening my inventory you can see the grey bow is equipped and the superior light bow has lost everything and is not equipped anymore. 😢

I really appreciate the fast response from a staff member. It's really paused me from playing this wonderful title as my bow is very important during combat moments especially with multiple enemies . I really hope you can help ?
    Thank you 😀 ...

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1152 posts

Thank you for the video @ravndal15. 🙂 I believe that this megathread covers your issue, as this is a known issue with the Ubisoft Connect rewards (the Moonlight Axe and Spartan Bow) that they are resetting to "Superior" quality since TU 1.1.2.

To my knowledge a fix is now planned for this issue for a future update, and we'll continue to update the megathread with news on when that update will be deployed and what its contents will be as soon as we know.

I'll lock this thread now, as it's turned out to be a duplicate topic to the megathread, but you're more than welcome to reply to that if wanting an update on the issue or needing further information. Thanks again!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics