Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NoooobSlayer
    Original poster 23 posts

-We need better parkour like the one that is used in Unity. As it has the best parkour and it is so fast, efficient and looks soo much cooler.

-We need Assassin.
    Right now Assassination missions are now side missions. It turned into side (optional) things in the AC...

-Remove animal finisher!
    Why? Because it is the worst finisher in the whole franchise ever. It is done poorly and looks really bad. Moreover, it is waste of time as it is too long.

-Time slows down during assassination. (remove it, make it faster and add more variety please)
    It has never been worse than this. It feels really slow during the assassination and feels boring and unsatisfying.

-Combat
    RPG is for skins, items etc (I understand it).
    But because of it all the counterattack combos etc are gone. That aesthetic cool combat system is gone. AC should have beautiful fighting. I noticed Basin Ibn Ishaq have beautiful combat movement. It should have been like that. Or Ivar, he was very cool and felt really well done. Please add more characters and combat mechanics like the examples I have provided.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• The-Foxhounded
    54 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • NoooobSlayer
    Original poster 23 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • The-Foxhounded
    54 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • NoooobSlayer
    Original poster 23 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • The-Foxhounded
    54 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • NoooobSlayer
    Original poster 23 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • The-Foxhounded
    54 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • NoooobSlayer
    Original poster 23 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • The-Foxhounded
    54 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MstrTarvos
    111 posts

@noooobslayer

I know that you have some definite opinions on the game, but honestly most of them don't seem to make a lot of sense. While Unity is one of my favorite games, the parkour in Valhalla isn't as bad as you make it out to be.

Yes we need assassination missions that aren't side projects, and we need to have the QTE that plays now when you try to assassinate someone fixed so that it works correctly again.

Why remove the animal finisher? Okay so it doesn't look great, but it's not that bad either.

Quite frankly while I know that my opinions don't match yours (and that doesn't make them right either), yours are just odd and off the wall. I seriously believe that you post these things here just to create strife and chaos.

• WhoCares78
    112 posts

@mstrtarvos I actually agree with the OP about the animal finishers, maybe not get rid of them all together. I know some people enjoy them. But at least give us an option to turn them off. Include all finishers in that too. They were pretty sweet the first time or two, but the 100th or 500th time? How many times do I need to see Eivor beat down a big guy with a sword then step on his head and discard the sword. Or take an axe to a wolf. It really does slow gameplay down.

While they’re tweaking things, it’d also be nice if they could speed up the kill confirmations. They’re much too slow and some don’t make sense. Why is Eivor putting his axe on wolves? It seems like he is trying to send them to Valhalla. Don’t think Odin wants wolves sent there. Same for the Saxon targets. Not to mention the inconsistency with the latter part of the game. But I’ll leave it there so as not to drop spoilers for anyone still waiting for bug fixes so they can finish the game.

• NoooobSlayer
    Original poster 23 posts

@mstrtarvos I have played all AC franchises and the animal finisher is the poorest of all time. It is 2021. Even AC 1 has better finishers. Moreover, it doesn't dismember the animal and it doesn't interact with the animal. And it is the worst when it comes to wolves, bears, wild boars. They either need to dramatically improve it or to remove it. Because right now it is waste of time. It takes too long and ruins the pace.

I play everyday 3-4 hours. Got 120 hours in Valhalla at the hardest difficulty, so, yes, I'm sick of animal finishers.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@noooobslayer

stop killing animals, problem solved.

meanwhile the slowmo finishers on humans is far more irritatiing.
    Thank god i stopped playing a while ago.

• NoooobSlayer
    Original poster 23 posts

@mstrtarvos I post to create strife and chaos? You must be kidding me.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1110 posts

Hello @NoooobSlayer, thank you for sharing your feedback here on the forums. I have added the "feedback" tag so that my colleagues on the Community Team may find it a little easier, and if appropriate, reply to you! 🙂

I'm replying myself to advise that I have updated your thread title slightly to avoid overt political connotations, and I have also deleted the interactions between yourself and @The-Foxhounded from the thread on the basis that they were not only off-topic, but also increasingly offensive toward one another. I will be messaging you both separately with regard to these posts in a short while. Please behave better than this in the future, and do not repeat this behaviour. 🙂

I would also like to ask that you do not look to abuse the report system in the future.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Syrjaelae86
    17 posts

Don't ever do Cairn stones again ever. The physics don't work and they are not "fun" or however they were referred to in game. They are just awful and the person who thought that they were a good idea was hopefully fired on the spot, along with the person who approved them. Just awful.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@syrjaelae86 Oh, I actually liked them.

• gearsmonger
    48 posts
    Hello @NoooobSlayer, thank you for sharing your feedback here on the forums. I have added the "feedback" tag so that my colleagues on the Community Team may find it a little easier, and if appropriate, reply to you! 🙂

I'm replying myself to advise that I have updated your thread title slightly to avoid overt political connotations, and I have also deleted the interactions between yourself and @The-Foxhounded from the thread on the basis that they were not only off-topic, but also increasingly offensive toward one another. I will be messaging you both separately with regard to these posts in a short while. Please behave better than this in the future, and do not repeat this behaviour. 🙂

I would also like to ask that you do not look to abuse the report system in the future.

Thank you.

I'm sure you mean well, but instructing someone to "be better" is extremely offensive as it implies they are neither good nor good 'enough.' You can address behavior without insinuating an inferior state of being or personhood. I'm honestly really surprised and disappointed this is a statement coming from a Ubisoft employee.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@syrjaelae86 I didn't think the Cairns were too bad, although I struggled with the last two. The anomalies on the other hand are absolutely dreadful, and I was constantly plummeting into the void although pointing exactly where I wanted to jump, but landing next to it. The tattoo papers are also an abomination unless you cheese them, as you have to look up to follow the paper, so you ... fall down. In addition, it doesn't matter whether you do the cairns or not, but you miss out on narrative if your mental health can't cope with the anomalies. xD

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics