Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HIDDEN1NE
    Original poster 89 posts

Hello, firstly I do want to thank you guys for sending out that hotfix today for assassinations, I didn’t expect it to be that fast but thank you so much that it was. Unfortunately, I think it may have caused a new slight bug for the hidden ones bureau dummy. When I logged in today I noticed the front door dummy wouldn’t respawn from when I killed it last night, even after many things that would respawn it. I thought maybe it was because I killed it before the hotfix, so I went to a previous save about like five minutes or so from the one I used, and that still had the dummy “alive”, so I killed it and the rest of them to see what would happen, went to a river raid, came back and the other three respawned, but this front one didn’t. Did this multiple times to a similar result so I was wondering if you guys saw the same thing on your end and could recreate it.

Here are some pictures in odin-sight showing the outline of the three respawned, yet the front is still dead:

undefined

undefined
    (sorry I’m in front of the dead dummy but it’s there)

Anyway it’s not gamebreaking, but it does jam the flow of getting all 4 adrenaline slots back if you needed it, so thanks for any help in advance! 😊

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@hidden1ne Hey there! Thanks for sharing all this information! I'm curious to see a video of this issue occurring; along with you travelling away and back from the area after completing a different objective, if possible! I'd like to get a closer look at this strange spawning inconsistencies.

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE
    Original poster 89 posts

@ubi-wan hey! thanks for replying, I can record a video, it will just have to be a bit later, but so I know what to record, I’ll record an old save with all dummies and kill them to show you what happens there, but do you also want me to show you my current save where it is just dead as default? I just want to know what to record forsure. Thanks again!

• HIDDEN1NE
    Original poster 89 posts

Okay so upon trying to record footage from an earlier manual save that I had with all 4 dummies about 2 hours from my bugged save, I was actually able to re spawn the front dummy, and so rather than try and fix the bugged save I’m just going back to this good save. Weirdly the bugged save still had the dummy perpetually dead so I guess maybe the hot fix just permanently set it dead from when I killed it but whatever the case I’m all good with this now unless somebody else has a problem with it. Thanks for all your help with this though!

I do have another bug though and made a page for it a bit ago and was wondering if someone could look at it perhaps, thanks in advance 🙏🏼

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/95862/river-severn-northwestern-blockade-bug

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@hidden1ne Thanks for the update. Regarding your other post, I will take a look and respond to you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics