Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/2 Replies/74 Views
    BJgobbleDix
    Original poster 52 posts

I had a ton of perks that were broken since the River Raid update such as Daugr set not proccing. Now it does (though still shows the wrong symbol on the HUD lol). The 'drop fire/poison bombs on Heavy Finishers' now procs and deals damage ALL the time in a proper AoE--which I'm ecstatic about because these two perks are super fun and probably one of the strongest perks in the game. I also noticed Miasma and Battlefield Cremation properly working again. After the River Raid update, enemies had to stand DIRECTLY on top of other dead corpses with these elements in order for it to spread. Sometimes it was even inconsistent then making elemental builds semi unreliable for me minus applying Fire to my weapons.

But probably the biggest surprise is my damage output from ALL sources. My damage is back to where it was pre River Raid update which is about 25% higher. I was wondering why my damage fell off from like 45 with a hit to about 35 or so after the update. Even my Fire damage was sitting at about 16 but now is back to about 22 or 24 per tick.

Unfortunately, this brings up the problem yet again of how ridiculously easy this game is. I don't enjoy having no points in my skill tree because I enjoy a lot of the skills. Could we seriously get enemies that hit harder (and maybe some with higher HP and more aggressive AI) along with improvements to making gear more impactful vs all the stats obtained from the Skill Tree.

OH AND LASTLY, Please get rid of the freaking Hard Cap put on "Attack" stat. It's straight up ruining a bunch of gear because of the cap of +30 points above a weapons base value. Aside from rebalancing stats in the game, this needs to not be hard capped. Straight up no reason to build Attack beyond 15 to 20 points on gear in this game if you have Adrenaline Fiend.....EVER.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BJgobbleDix
    Original poster 52 posts

Well, ALMOST fixed them outright. My Draugr set stops working after a bit of time goes by (not even fast traveling but just purely running around after a short time) and I have to unequip and re-equip a single piece for it to work again for a short period of time. But other stuff seems to be maintaining fine. Not sure if something is causing issues the longer you play...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics