Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HIDDEN1NE
    Original poster 118 posts

Okay, so I'm having a bit of trouble trying to complete the raid on the blockade that's in the northwestern region of the River Severn raid. My problem is that even though I kill all of the bandits in the area and break the chain blocking the river, the raid never ends and completes, leaving the small diamond icon on the map when it should be a much bigger check mark, and instead my crew just wait around for me to do nothing until I call off the raid. Even if I re-raid it immediately after and run in with the crew, nothing completes as raids normally should, which is weird because so far the other river severn and both river exe blockades were able to be checkmark completed.

At first I thought it was glitched, maybe because I discovered the location when the river was low-defense, and therefore didn't have the chains up yet, making the next encounter when it was ready unfinishable, but I went back to an older save and tried discovering it freshly built on skull high defenses, raided it, and still no completion to it. I even noticed that on this older save, the blockade right next to the island monastery in the middle of the map, I also discovered it before it was properly built, leaving the small diamond icon on the map as said previously, however I was and am able to complete that blockade raid completely fine as I am able to on both blockades in the River Exe.

I've made a video showing me post killing bandits and destroying the chain blockade, with my crew waiting around for me, the chain visibly down, and a few laps around the camp to show that there are no more enemies, as well as a quick re-raid showing that it still won't complete with a "we are done here" from Eivor:

I don't know if this is the only blockade that glitches, or what specifically activates this particular one to bug, but I wanted to make it known since I really want that completionist feel and just in case it does also affect other players and in different blockades. Thank you for any help in advance and let me know if I need to clarify or specify anything.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HIDDEN1NE

Edit:

undefined

So I meant to also post this, just to show that this particular blockade can indeed be checkmark completed, as this is from another players save, however I don’t know what they did to make this work, or what happened to my save to make it bugged, but I just wanted to throw this in for more material that you guys can use 🤗

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

@hidden1ne Thanks for reporting this, it is not a known issue that we are aware of.

This is just a visual glitch and won't have any impact in the game, however I will forward it onto the dev team.

Can you confirm the following:

. Did you die or leave the area before completing it the first time you played
    . Have you tried leaving the river raid then revisiting the area again

Official Response
  • HIDDEN1NE

I can confirm that I did not die for the river raid (never have yet actually) and the very first time I ever tried raiding it fully built was the first time I saw it glitch so I didn’t leave the river with it up either. I also tried revisiting the river to see what happens but it’s the same result with the raid not completing. Either way, thanks for getting back to me and helping me out with this 🙂

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2422 posts

@hidden1ne Thanks for answering those questions. I reported this to the dev team yesterday and they will investigate.

Official Response

Suggested Topics