Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

Hi,

When I go to the tree in Chertsey Abbey, where the treasure of the hoard map is, I can collect it, but I don't receive the tattoo pattern, only the xp.
    I have already tried several times, but it doesn't change.
    Can you please help me?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@betty0510 Hello there! Thanks for reaching out to us with this. Sorry to hear you're unable to grab this hoard's goodies! For investigational purposes, I'd like you to send us a video of the issue occurring.

Official Response
  • betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

Thank you for your answer, I'll send you the video.

• betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

Hi,

I can't send the video, because there is a message that tells me that I have not the privileges to do so.
    How can I do?

• betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

Here's the first picture, I'll hope it'll work for you anyway

undefined

• betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

Here I have just collected the treasure, but as you can see I don't receive the tattoo, but only the xp.
    I'm sorry for the bad quality, but I couldn't upload better pictures because of the size.

undefined

• betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

@Ubi-Wan Are the screenshots ok?

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1054 posts

@betty0510 Hey! Thank you for the images, they are very blurry. Are you able to obtain a video or clearer screenshots please?

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1378 posts

@betty0510
    hi !
    just an info :
    when UBI company says "send a video" you should better understand : "post a video link"
    You have to use a "video-hoster" (YouTube, Dailymotion,etc....) and just put the link in your post

(approximative english, sorry)
    Nice day to you

• betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts
    @azullFR Thank you very much for your explanation, now is much clearer.
    The video link is too much complicated for me, now I'll try with other screenshots.
    Thank you again for your answer and explanation

@betty0510
    hi !
    just an info :
    when UBI company says "send a video" you should better understand : "post a video link"
    You have to use a "video-hoster" (YouTube, Dailymotion,etc....) and just put the link in your post

(approximative english, sorry)
    Nice day to you

• betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

Here is the first picture, when I'm collecting the treasure

undefined

• betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

Here, as you can see, I only receive the xp, not the tattoo.

undefined

• betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

@Ubi-Viral @Ubi-Wan I hope that this screenshots will be okay for you, I have done my best

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@betty0510 Thanks so much! Are you also able to provide a screenshot that shows which tattoos are currently available to you in the Tattoo shop?

Official Response
  • betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

@UbiExcellent
    Hi,

The only tatto currently available at the shop is the "benedizione di Hati" (is in Italian, probably the translation in English would be "Hati's blessing") for the back.
    I've already bought all the others tattoos currently available (I'm about to finish the Suthexe Story Arc)

• betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

@UbiExcellent
    Here's the screenshot

undefined

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2480 posts

@betty0510 Thanks for the screenshot.

Could you also go to the tattoo shop and check your head tattoos to see if the 'cross face' tattoo is available. It's possible that the tattoo was added to your inventory but you did not receive the notification. If it's not there could you please provide another screenshot to show all of the head tattoos that you have available.

Official Response
  • betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

@Ubi-Keo
    Thank you for your answer, I'll do it today or tomorrow

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2480 posts

@betty0510 You're welcome and thanks.

Official Response
  • betty0510
    Original poster 28 posts

@Ubi-Keo
    Hi,

I've collected the treasure in Chertsey Abbey, and then I returned to the village and went to the tattoo shop. The cross face tattoo was there finally!!! I'm so glad!!!
    Thank you so much for your help

Suggested Topics