Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • DuskDragon56496
    Original poster 367 posts

After playing the Outriders demo for a few days I decided to go back to Valhalla and do the weekly, btw Ubisoft on a side note, if you plan on running the dlc head to head with Outriders....lol, well, that chuckle says it all. Anywho I check my inventory to see how many opals I have and lo and behold almost a third of my gear I had maxed out, is now back to basic again...lol gosh what a surprise huh? You know what's not a surprise? Ubisoft releasing a patch to fix those little pink boxes,,,lol didn't take them long did it,As usual, they can be counted on to do whats in their own best interests! We can't fix the fish...we can't fix the saves...we can't fix the gear but...Wait, their getting something for free....QUICK a PATCH!!!!
    For those of you still brain washed by Ubisofts politics that they actually give a damn about you or gamers or anything for that matter but the almighty dollar, should really take a look at Ubisofts track record for patches, if it's going to costs them money...it's patched first, If it costs us money, time or gear in the game or whatever it's...sorry for the inconvenience!!! Now I've already been told there's nothing they can do to fix my inventory, and to that I say to Ubisoft , If you squint your eyes reallllly tight, you might just be able to see what I'm doing but if you can't...Well hell I'll just tell you I'm smiling while giving you the FINGER, which also doubles as the next time I will ever waste money on a Ubisoft game. I've more than had a belly full of Valhalla BS and Ubisoft lame promises,for which I have no problem saying Ubisoft, you are liars, thieves and worse you are COWARDS!!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@duskdragon56496

On release of RR a lot of my gear was back to basic level too same with the spartan bow. I have every single pieces fully maxed to mythical and highest rank, yet many were downgraded to lowest rank.
    Every time you fast travel the upgrades are lost again. Again the game is so broken, i just removed it after having completed the RR.

i play outriders too and quite like it. On which platform do you play, would be nice to play with you. Can i add you to my friendlist?

• DuskDragon56496
    Original poster 367 posts

Absolutely...that would be awesome, I'm going after the Thunderbolt today, at least try...lol I'm on xbox one, I prefer pc but I had some kind of a power surge and everything fried including 4 hard drives, now I'm stuck on console until I can build a new one, what the hell happened to my letters?

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@duskdragon56496

so how do i add you to my friendlist? There is crossplay afterall, so that shouldnt matter.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics