Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mikesfirehawk
    Original poster 6 posts

Look I get it, the world is facing a pandemic and creates many challenges in working environments. If a ubisoft employee sees this may I point out, ive seen numerous forums and with how the dlc is being handled, microtransactions ect. Ubisoft, your losing players. People are tapping out of this game because of lack of good dlc, armor quality earnable vs purchase. Would highly suggest making new game plus a high priority. Once the game is beat, there is nothing todo worth keeping me in it. If you add new game plus players would keep playing while you work on the story dlc. Without it people aren't going to play, when they don't play, they lose interest in the game and look for their next game to conquer. I haven't played it for 3 weeks at this point and at first I was excited playing this game, the story is awesome. I want to play it through with better weapons. River raids helped keep me on for 2 or 3 days, thats over and done with. Dropping the ball here big time respectfully.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Lysvander
    91 posts

Once the game is beat, there is nothing todo worth keeping me in it.

And that is just what games were like. [censored] DLC and games as a service.
    Create something, test it, be satisfied with it, and release it. Have people enjoy the experience, and work on the next big thing.
    I do miss those times.

• mikesfirehawk
    Original poster 6 posts

@lysvander Indeed! I think why people are frustrated in part is because you know certain features are coming. If you didn't know xyz and on the way, people would go well that's a great game, next! But with odyssey for example, in my opinion they started something special and really nailed it in terms of the schedule of releasing dlc. Just talking dlc here, you can draw comparisons all day from gear to graphics to weapons to story so on.

I know this in my line of work, you have to prioritize what's step 1 to 55. Just sucks when they don't. You end up with grown men like myself complaining hoping they'll listen. Buhahahaha. Is what it is!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics