Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ethesian29
    Original poster 16 posts

After Ubisoft told me my disc may have been the reason why I couldn't finish the game, I decided to send it back and get a digital copy. I even restarted the entire game. Now, I am back to where I was and still cannot pledge to Jorvik, Eurvicscire, Hamtunscire and Wincestre. This is driving me insane. Are there specific side quests that must be done first?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

@ethesian29 Hey! Thank you for reporting this issue with pledging. At this time the development team are aware of this issue and are actively working on it.

Once there is more information it will be posted on the forums. In regards to specific side quests, there is none.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1345 posts

@ethesian29
    hi !
    just a question : have you finished the Vinland and, or, the Jotunheim quests ?
    (it's the 2 things I have to do at the moment)

• ethesian29
    Original poster 16 posts

@azullfr Vinland doesn't show up on my map 😞 and I haven't even started to work with Valkya on Asgard or Jotun yet.

• ethesian29
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubi-viral Thank you for responding. When I first had this issue, you guys wanted me to upload my save files. unfortunately, I am unable to do that. My external drive wouldn't work in my laptop.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@ethesian29 Ah, I see. I just responded to you on your other thread about this, but seeing as the external hard drive isn't allowing you to move these files between your PS4 and PC, I'll be happy to address the issue here. Since it sounds like you are not able to pledge to any region, I would like to request a screenshot or YouTube video link that shows what your current options are on the Alliance Map. If you could also make sure to include a screenshot of your current quest log, that would be great!

Official Response
  • ethesian29
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubiexcellent okay, I will get to this ASAP. Thank you!

• UbiExcellent

@ethesian29 Awesome, thank you!

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1345 posts

@ethesian29
    Hi !
    if I remember well, here the "stages" I did :

1. Grantebridgescire and Ledecestrescire
    2. Volva (stopped 1 step before finishing Asguard main quests, so not gone to Jotunheim)
    3. Oxenofordscire
    4. Lunden
    5. After Lunden , Now I have to go to Vinland

(Note: to be able to pledge Lunden there are few steps with Haytam just before)
    Nice day to you 🙂

• ethesian29
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubiexcellent I am sorry for the late response. Does this drive link work for you? It shows you my issue with the map. https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Qz1HQLorMWvtrDiAnALaX72GtKDa5mO/view?usp=drivesdk

also, the recent title update didn’t fix my issues.

• ethesian29
    Original poster 16 posts
  • UbiExcellent

@ethesian29 Thank you very much for providing these Google drive links! I've shared these with our teams, and will update you here as quickly as I'm able to. 😊

Official Response
  • ethesian29
    Original poster 16 posts

@ubiexcellent thank you, I really hope something can be done

• auridulis
    53 posts

@ethesian29 Based on the video, it looks like you have not completed Lunden.

• UbiExcellent

@ethesian29 You're very welcome! Thank you for waiting in the meantime. 😊

Official Response
  • ethesian29
    Original poster 16 posts

@auridulis Yes, unfortunately I am unable to start that 😞

Suggested Topics