Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• aymanoh7
    1 posts

So I was playing this mystery in eurvicscire the Drenger and after I defeat him he freezed I can't talk to him so I can win the mystery..what should I do to talk to him?

undefined

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@eedbeej Thanks for the information provided, I will forward this onto the game team.

@aymanoh7 I can confirm this is a known issue and it is being investigated by the game team. I have merged your post with this mega thread that we have created for this issue.

Please keep checking here, the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • GrymIsLegend
    2 posts

Same exact issue here. I'm gunna try the horse thing.

• GrymIsLegend
    2 posts

Update he fell into the tree below the bridge

• eedbeej
    5 posts

@grymislegend did you ride the horse up onto the wall or what?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @GrymIsLegend!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, and for providing us with updates. I'm sorry to hear you've encountered trouble with Nokkfylla Shine-Eye.

Can you let us know if the workaround you tried has allowed you to interact with Nokkfylla, or if you're still unable to do this?

If you're still unable to interact with Nokkfylla, could you please provide us with images/videos that shows his current location? Additionally, can you let us know the following information:

• Which weapon did you use during the fight?
    • How did you finish the fight? Did you use a certain ability?

We can then pass this information along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • eedbeej
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis this bug is now 5 months old - what priority does it have on the dev team's backlog?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ACValhalla/comments/ju1f9c/glitch_unable_to_talk_to_lost_drengr_after_defeat/

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @eedbeej!

I wouldn't be able to speculate on when a fix for this issue will be released. Rest assured that the development team are still taking a closer look at this issue. Once we have any news to share regarding the investigation into Nokkfylla Shine-eye, it will be poste within this thread.

If you haven't already, I would recommend that you check out this Dev Blog for more insight into the internal development processes, as well as the steps taken during an investigation.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • eedbeej
    5 posts

Here's a fix:

1. switch to dual wield hammers
    2. stand on the wall beside the Drengr - I was on the collapsed side
    3. attempt to melee him (it will miss) using heavy hit
    4. at the same time press triangle repeatedly, even if there is no icon
    5. after a few tries at this, the dialogue started!

Now the new problem I have is that every territory is 100% complete, but the final two achievements won't pop...

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing how you were able to bypass this issue and interact with Nokkfylla, @eedbeej! I'm glad to hear you were able to trigger the dialogue with Nokkfylla 😄

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing two of your achievements. I would recommend creating a new thread so we can investigate these separately to the investigation into Nokkfylla Shine-eye. In the thread, please let us know which two achievements are still locked for you so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Panthea1974
    Original poster 7 posts

@farqualeuh same here i have rhis problem for months know still no sollution

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Panthea1974!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been affected by this issue for a while now. I've reached out to the developers to see if we can get a status update on the investigation. Once we have any new information to share from the development team, we will let you all know within this thread as soon as we're able to.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • EI3GAB
    2 posts

Still on the wall since December! 🙄

undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @EI3GAB!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been affected by this issue since December. Thank you for including an image in your post. I've passed this along as part of the ongoing investigation.

The development team are still taking a closer look at what potentially causes Nokkfylla to become stuck. We don't yet have any new updates to share with you from the investigation. Rest assured that once we have any news to share, it will be posted within this thread.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Underground9132
    1 posts

Hello,

After fighting the drengr he got stuck in a weird position making it impossible to interact with him. He has been stuck like that for a couple of days.
    Video proof:

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Underground9132! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I've merged your thread into this ongoing Megathread. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused.

Thanks for sharing your experience, and for including a video of the issue. The development team are aware that some players are encountering trouble when interacting with Nokkfylla Shine-eye, and are currently investigating further. We don't yet have any new updates to share from the investigation. As soon as we have any more information to share, it will be posted within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Following the release of TU 1.3.0, I'm happy to announce that the development team have deployed a fix for this issue. You should now be able to interact with Nokkfylla Shine-eye to complete this world event 😄

If you are still unable to interact with Nokkfylla Shine-Eye, please can you send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That you are still unable to interact with Nokkfylla to complete the world event.

I would recommend uploading the footage to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. This will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics