Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Panthea1974
    Original poster 6 posts

In eurvicsire i can't compleet te mystery of the drenger. I can't talk to him he is stuck on te wall.
    This is for monds now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SergiuH90
    2 posts

I've defetead the lost drengr in Euriviscire but i cannot speak with him because he is stuck on th edge of the building behind.I have tried hitting him with dead bodies,arrows,torches ,meditating and fast travelling far away but nothing works.Can someone help me with this issue?

• darkatat
    1 posts

After starting the Lost Drengr at Brunton Turret and engaging in the combat phase, I used Kick of Tyr and kicked the opponent onto the side of the bridge. He was unable to get off of it during combat. After he was defeated, he knelt where he was with the available for interaction box above his head. I am unable to activate it. He remains on the bridge railing/sidewall and is unable to be interacted with. Have reloaded and gone away and completed other things and come back. No changes.

undefinedundefinedundefined

• z3r0c00l2005
    4 posts

@sergiuh90 Not that it helps much but I'm having the same issue!

undefined

• SpeedyPffn
    2 posts

@darkatat Same. Did the same exact thing and I can't talk to him now.

• Archilles89
    2 posts

Please help. I do not want to roll back to a previous save file. I have unlocked everything in Eruviscire.

• Archilles89
    2 posts

guess ubisoft's not interested

• SpeedyPffn
    2 posts

@darkatat Just a quick update, I was able to knock him off using my horse. I had to get the horse on the ledge and shove him off which took some time and finesse but it ultimately worked.

• Eline863
    5 posts

After I have fight the Lost Drengr at Brunton Turret in the North of Euvvicscire, he is kneeling at the adge of the wall and I cannot get the speak pro t going. Thus cannot finnish this mystery. Even reloading the game / going to another fast teavel point & return /restarting the PS4 does not solve the problem.
    :
    undefined

• Teulk46
    1 posts

Hi guys, Having some trouble with my AC Valhalla. Somehow I killed one of the drengr but he is now stuck on a wall and I'm unable to interact with him to complete the mystery. How can this be rectified?

• PizzaGodot
    1 posts

Hi,
    I fought wih Nokkfylla Shine-Eye and, when beaten, he glitched and stayed on the border of the wall. The dialog icon appears, but I cannot talk to him.
    When it happened, I left, thinking the mystery would reset like others did, but it didn't. I have no save prior to the encounter. Can it be resetted remotely ? What can I do ?
    Thanks.

undefined

• markwalker29cdo
    5 posts

@teulk46 Same ive been stuck on the drengr since November 😞 undefined

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 156 posts

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out with this issue. I've only seen a couple other reports of this issue, so I would like to retrieve more information. Can you please create a case on the support portal and submit your save files? You'll need a PC and a USB drive in order to provide the files. Instructions for copying data are below:

1. Insert your USB stick
    2. Go to "Saved Data" in System Storage section of the Settings menu.
    3. Click Copy to USB Storage Devic
    4. Select the game data you want to transfer, and click Copy.
    5. Upload to a PC, zip the file, and add to the case.

Please share with me your Case Reference number either through PMs or on this thread so that I can report this issue the relevant team.

Official Response
  • SLVADER77
    1 posts

I have the same issue that has been posted by others. The Drengr is stuck on a wall and I cannot talk to him or complete the mystery. I have tried traveling away, restarting and reloading, but nothing has worked.

Appreciate any help to get this reset or cleared.

Thanks!

• Cremix93
    5 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Hello, I have the same issue. When I killed Nokkfylla he bounced in a very weird way and ended above a wall. Now I can't speak with him to end the quest.
    I leave a link with a short video showing this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GqzToFAKFEYS743fF8vYOFZi3XQkePgu/view?usp=sharing

• wma10
    2 posts

Hi,

I have defeated Nokkfylla Shine-Eye however he has gotten stuck on the ledge so I am unable to talk to him to complete the quest (see attached), I have proceeded too far past this point to be able to return to an earlier autosave. Is there a way to resolve this? Or else will it be resolved in a laster patch?

undefined

Thanks

wma10

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 535 posts

@wma10 Hello there! Thanks for reaching out with this. And with a screenshot! (Goodness that shield is so awesome looking. 😄 ) Our team is currently aware of similar reports and would like some more information from those whom are encountering this. We ask that those affected create a new support ticket with our dedicated support team and attach a copy of your save game files to it for review!

Official Response
  • wma10
    2 posts

Hi @UbiWan

I tried to submit a ticket originally however was unable to do do.

I had the following options selected:

undefinedundefined
    No sure if it is because of the location?

Let me know

Thanks

wma10

• guest-fUu3R0aI
    1 posts

Hi there. I’m also experiencing the same issue. Playing on a ps4 console and also way too far now to reload saved game. What can we do about this error??

• Kormac67
    469 posts

@guest-fuu3r0ai Don't expect a fix unless 200+ people report a problem. (And not even then.)
    Always save before you start something and reload if it malfunctions. If you game on and hope it will fix itself after time - it won't.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics