Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• niander
    Original poster 2 posts

The PS5 version of the game have minimal if not none haptic feedback (or vibration/rumble) in the controller (PS5 DualSense). I can feel some trigger pressure adapting when using a bow but it does not correspond to what is happening in the game. In general, the whole implementation of the PS5 DualSense features is lacking in the PS5 version of this game.

I would like to know when we would be getting a fix on this, if any. At least, I would like to experience bigger and more expressive vibrations on the controller.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@niander To my knowledge there are no known issues with the PS5's Dual Sense haptic feedback in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. There was an issue in a previous update where the haptic feedback had been disabled, however this was resolved with another update. Please ensure you have the latest update for the game installed.

If you have then I would also recommend checking the settings on your PS5 to see what your settings your controller currently has. To do this go to settings > accessories > controllers and from there you can select the vibration intensity and trigger effect intensity. I am unsure from the top of my head if there is also an option within the game for the haptic feedback, please check the in game settings to make sure.

Official Response
  • niander
    Original poster 2 posts

@Ubi-Keo Thanks for your reply. From what you said I believe this post should be a suggestion or feature request, rather than a bug report. You are right. Since the update haptic feedback got enabled. However, as I said, it doesn't seem to be intensive enough. I check all configurations and it is in the max settings. But, what annoys me the most are the adaptive triggers. When using a bow in the game, I can only experience any resistance on the triggers at the very end; and, when I do, the character is still middle way pulling the bow string.

Not sure if this is the best place to make this complaint/recommendation. If it is not let me know.

Thanks.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics