ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FatherPyle
    2 posts

Four mysteries from the beginning of the game are bugged and in north Norway the couple mystery is bugged ( that’s the only one I tried so far) and now I can’t grab Odins spear. I hit pull then nothing. It won’t trigger the captions. I had to set myself on fire to get Ragners buddy who I had to fight to get the captions to start. Not once but many times.

• FatherPyle
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CAPacelli
    1 posts

@ubi-baron Yes, definitely bugged. Erland was killed by a bear immediately at the campsite and now the quest cannot be completed

• Navino16
    3 posts

@Ubi-Baron I confirm this quest is still glitched ...

• Trisyw
    2 posts

Hi, I'm on ps4 and I'm unable to start the flyting challenge in Stavanger Rygjafylke Norway
    Since this is the last mystery that I have to complete this is getting pretty annoying. Is there anything I could try that might get it to work?

• Tyfon_7
    1 posts

@ubiwan the hunt for honor bug has happened to me too, and many others. If Elrond dies, which he does easily because he’s weak, the quest bugs out forever. Simple as that 😞

• Maggotfiend1
    1 posts

Multiple side quests are unable to be complete, such as the man who is supposed to fight till he falls asleep and the man trying to gain honor through fighting a wolf in norway.

• guivieirabr
    4 posts

@kerrik10463 Happens the same here with `A new england` event. I see the old man and it has a dialogue balloon, but not happens. I tried everything and ... nothing.

• guivieirabr
    4 posts

@ubi-baron Have the same problem here. Any response to solve this? And ow, thy to reload a previous save game is not an option at all.

• MADVIKING7
    2 posts

valhalla the hunt for honor glitched. I completed everything else and this is the only thing from letting me get a platinum. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

• TBS1970
    1 posts

Hi. Many mysteries in rygjafylke have bugs. The mysteries cannot end. The Stravanger brawl goes in snail pace and I cannot talk to Rolf. The Viking you have to defeat does not engage in talks after being defeated. The mystery with the guy being a coward just does not end. Anyone knows what to do? Is there a patch or something I need to install on PS4?

• Harkaran_Lot4
    1 posts

Can't activate songs or stories when I'm in the longboat.

Can't complete the Rygjafylke mushroom puzzle. After finishing it Eivor stays affected by the mushroom and nothing happens.

Cannot complete the lost Drengrs mystery. After defeating him, I cannot interact with Orwig.

Cannot complete the mystery where you must throw boxes off a cliff. After the man has killed himself, nothing happens and the icon for the mystery is still on the map

• firtsnaff
    1 posts

Same... please fix

• freddie24
    2 posts

I am having an issue in Norway trying to complete mysteries, I can start them but nothing happens the NPC's just stand there or I complete the fly agaric but it does not sync as being completed, anyone else having issues like this?

• BigR0b1972
    12 posts

Hi i am still unable to complete the Mysteries in Norway, even after the 1.1.1 patch.

World Events in Rygjafylke not resetting or completed - Fly Agaric, Lost Drengr, The Hunt for Honor and A New England. These missions in Hordafylke, did not get completed either. The Rekindling, Lost Dengar (Orwig Neverdeath) and Fly Agaric
    is there any way to reset these? 

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

@bigr0b1972 Hello there! Sorry to hear about this issue persisting. First, I'd like to know if you've given any in-game troubleshooting a try, such as fast traveling, completing a mission, or visiting the opposite continent and returning. Additionally, it'd always be helpful to have a video of these issues persisting after updating to the new patch!

Official Response
  • autotestO1
    6 posts

Rygjafylke Erlands quest. Bring me A Beast.
    Solution.
    Shoot the dead Erlend with an "Incendiary Powder Trap" arrow. Lure a wolf to the dead Erlend and walk arround him so the wolf detonates the arrow.
    (Carry dead Erland to the wolfs north west of his camp.)

• Xmoonie69X
    1 posts

has anyone been having problems with the old man in rygjaflke Every time I speak to him after he is done speaking he just standstill and does not move please help

• BigR0b1972
    12 posts

@ubiwan did all that ages ago, nothing happened, same as before. i wanted them to fix the issues by resetting the world event when i leave the area, so i can come back and it can be re-done until it gets completed.

• martinmck13
    1 posts

Hi I am unable to complete any world events/mystery when in Norway.
    During the hunt for honor quest the npc character died, and the end sequence for the quest did not trigger. Following this whenever I complete any other world event/mystery the end cut scenes/mision complete triggers do not take place and can make the game unplayable depending on which mission is complete (raider recruit in particular).
    I have since completed large portions of the game so do not have the option of loading a previous save (from before the hunt for honor issue)

Suggested Topics