Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ErBrok
    Original poster 1 posts

In the raid on the river dee, the city of deebury has already been destroyed. Therefore it is not possible to recover part of the armor.
    How i resolve ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2480 posts

@erbrok I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this, it's not a known issue.

Could you please confirm the following:

. Does Deebury show as completed on the map
    . Have you tried leaving the river raid then returning

Can you also provide a video of this. In the video could you show the map, go to Deebury to show that it has been destroyed then go into your inventory and show that the St George's armour is not in your inventory.

Official Response
  • guest-T8zzKoWp
    2 posts

@ubi-keo

I have same issue. Happens because when I reached the 3rd chest I tried to open it but because my hold in ship was full, if I could not carry it. When I returned after emptying the hold the 3rd chest was not there. Went back many times and there are always just the 2 chests.

• Ubi-Keo

@guest-t8zzkowp There are 3 chests at Deebury. One contains foreign supplies, one contains an ingot and titanium and other contains the Saint George's armour.

To confirm are you missing the chest containing the foreign supplies not the one containing Saint George's armour? I'm assuming so as you mentioned you were unable to collect that chest as your ships storage was full. And does Deebury show as completed on your map?

Can you also provide a video please.

Thanks.

Official Response
  • m0i643ses
    1 posts

River Raid Bug - Treasures of River Dee: I have spent hours and hours raiding the River Dee in search for the last piece of Saint George's gear set: the chest piece. I have tried to raid all the locations possible to complete the quest (Forward Camp, Stagging Camp, Hillview Outpost and Deebury and nothing); the map is still showing the very same thing: gears and weapons 2/3. Do I have to wait for Ubisoft to launch the next update to fix this issue? I have even trying to raid another river in order to respawn River Dee and complete this quest, but it is still bugged: I have almost every piece of Saint George's gear and his sword, only the chest piece is still missing.

• Jubot
    1 posts

@ubi-keo

I have the same bug.

Deebury shows on the map as a River Raid location, but there is no port for starting a raid and the town/camp is all burnt out and ruined. I can not access any chests and can not complete the quest due to lack of St George chest armour.

Why is this not on your official bug list given it was reported back on March 9? https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81608/reported-issue-megathread-list-please-check-here-for-your-issue-updated-12-04

Do you intend to fix it? When? What patch/hotfix/update?

If "no" to the above, please describe refund process for this content.

Thanks

Joshua

undefinedundefined
    undefined

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@jubot I had same with saint Georges helmet. I raided all locations on river dee again and it spawned in a different location . Dont know if this could help you.
    Good luck

• Ubi-Keo

@m0i643ses Apologies for the late response. Could you please provide a video or screenshots showing the map for the River Dee to show you have raided all possible locations and your inventory screen to show you are missing the Saint George's chest armour.

@Jubot As I previously mentioned in this thread, this is not a known issue, we have only received reports of this issue on this thread. We are also unable to list every issue on the known issues and mega thread list.

I can see from your screenshot there is only one location left to raid. Could you also provide a video. In the video can you show the map for the River Dee again, go into your inventory screen to show you are missing Saint George's chest armour, then go to the raid location on the map to show there is no port and that Deebury is destroyed.

With regards to a refund, the river raid content was included for free in an update.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1382 posts

Hi all !

as I had some problems in River Raids, here some infos and tips :

• Weapons and Armors are not always at the same places (verifyed as I use Valhalla with 2 different accounts)
    • To "Reset" a River, just go to another River and come back to Ravensthorpe x3 times (Raiding camps in the other River is optionnal, it as always worked for me)
    • Before any River Raid make a Manual Save BEFORE talking to Vagn : in case of bug while in River Raid I reload the
    • manual save and redo the whole Raid because reloadind an auto-save can cause bugs on top of the bugs...

hope this can help a little 🙂

• StefanoRomano71
    1 posts

@guest-t8zzkowp Same issue on PS5 patch 1.2.1 not possible to find helmet

Suggested Topics