Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lidi_Melo
    Original poster 9 posts

When I use harpoon impalement, the harpoon simply does not appear. Its gone. Vanished. Only the harpoon is invisible. Anyone with this glitch who can help?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@lidi_melo Could you please provide a video of this and I can forward it onto the dev team to investigate.

Official Response
  • lemmie88
    235 posts

I have this too. All the time. I just figured Eivor is a viking-Jedi.

• lemmie88
    235 posts

Here he is, force-choking Saxons.
    undefined

Force-pulling
    undefined

And force-pushing. Its a pretty cool crossover, the priest is impressed.
    undefined

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@lemmie88 @Lidi_Melo Thanks for the images. Are you also able to provide a video of this issue please. In the video could you also go to your abilities to show which abilities you have equipped and go to your inventory screen so we can see what gear and weapons are equipped.

Can you also confirm the following:

. Do you have the latest update installed
    . When did this issue start to occur
    . Does this happen every time you use the harpoon ability or is it random
    . Have you tried removing then re-adding the ability
    . Have you tried changing armour/weapons to see if this has any affect
    . What level is your harpoon impalement ability

Official Response
  • lemmie88
    235 posts

@ubi-keo I played with it and found that the harpoon disappears when I hide the torso armor. Hiding the torso armor makes both the holstered throwing axe and harpoon disappear from Eivor's belt. Unequipping does not produce the same bug. I tried and reproduced it with both the Mentor and Raven armors.

undefined

. Do you have the latest update installed Yes
    . When did this issue start to occur I only noticed it since 1.1.2, though I don't use abilities much, so I'm not sure when it started.
    . Does this happen every time you use the harpoon ability or is it random Every time.
    . Have you tried removing then re-adding the ability Yes. No effect
    . Have you tried changing armour/weapons to see if this has any affect Yes.
    . What level is your harpoon impalement ability 2

• azullFR
    1300 posts

@lemmie88
    Great thanks to you !
    Great job 👍
    I didn't notice that it was linked to Torso visibilty
    Have a nice day
    🙂

• azullFR
    1300 posts

@Ubi-Keo