Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jcembrey
    Original poster 1 posts

Heres my bug. I went to the market. Listened in on the conversation with the dude who had the key. I was trying to steal the key but ended up attracting their attention. I killed them both and took the key. I then went to the stand with the black flag. Had the conversation with the fat guy and the kid. Went to the hideout near the statue. Went to the sewer entrance and looted the whole thing. Came up back through the hideout, but no needle anywhere. My quest arrow points to the dead dude that gave me the key and I can't progress from there. Help.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there @jcembrey! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to share your report here. I've made your post into a separate thread, as it's slightly different to the investigation taking place wherein players are unable to assassinate the Needle.

If possible, would you be able to send us a video that shows the issue you're encountering in-game? In particular, it would be good to see that your quest is leading you to the dead NPC instead of the Needle, and that you're unable to interact with the NPC to proceed further in the quest.

I'd also like to check if you're able to try loading an earlier save at all, to see if this will allow you to proceed with the quest. Could you let us know if you're able to try this as well?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics