Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/205 Replies/31723 Views
    jeegrobot73
    3 posts

After distracting Maximilian I should find the key resting on the table, but in fact even if the key is marked on the map there is no key and I can not open the door.Even with today's update the problem remains. resolved thank you

• charlie2345p
    3 posts

With the new update it shows the icon for the key but no key is there. Anyone know away around this till they finally fix it?

• gonsaaa
    4 posts

I too am stuck in this quest..

• Drachneer
    3 posts

After the update there is now an indicator that a key should be on the stool, so that is a change. Unfortunately, there is no key to go with the indicator.

• Comeongeeze
    9 posts

The update has done alot of great work, but in A Rivalry For the Ages quest it says there is a key there but it isn't there and I can't get the quest to restart since the little girl is already talking to the shop owner

• gonsaaa
    4 posts

@drachneer
    Yep, I saw this too. The indicator appears over the stool but no key to be found.

• jeegrobot73
    3 posts

@poorkenny in my game (PC) Maximilian now is a girl😨 and talk her with a little girl...the true Maximilian is missing........why????????????

• jeegrobot73
    3 posts

😨 undefinedMaximilian is missing and now there's a girl....[censored]!!! the key on table is a absent..the new patch made things worse

• Spikevs2020
    1 posts

Still have the bug in the mission a rivalry for ages where i cant collectie the key anywone else have this issue

• XRHzzma11
    1 posts

My game is same way; Odin sight reveals key location, but no key. Also same thing in east anglia cave where treasure of Britain is located; Odin sight reveals key location, but no key

• GatolonCreed
    4 posts

In lunden, the mission where you must obtain a Greek statue for the type of your camp, the icon of the key appears, but you cannot rejoice any key, that makes the mission unable to be completed. Before the first patch, the key icon did not appear, now it does appear, but not the object to be able to take it. errore reported 27-11-2020undefinedundefined

• thewolfgaming4
    1 posts

I need to steal the statue to complete the mission and some things I was reading said there is a key to grab on a table but there is no key I tried to load a save file but that didn't help and without the key I can't finish the mission

• Akarencho
    2 posts

@poorkenny Open the back door by using the dive of the valkyries rank 2 skill. it has to be rank 2. you can open any barred door with that. i just used this cheesy method, since the game left me no choice (the quest was bugged for me too)

• Akarencho
    2 posts

Open the back door by using the dive of the valkyries rank 2 skill. it has to be rank 2. you can open any barred door with that. i just used this cheesy method, since the game left me no choice (the quest was bugged for me too)

• guest-04LZMmOI
    1 posts

*bug report* Mission: A rivalry for the ages.

after pying the little girl maximus moves away with no key being revealed, and does not return to his original position with chat functionality he just sits talking to the little girl.

Kushrangerr: hope this helps in the long run

• jandraelune
    119 posts

Same missing key on the stool here too. No option to break the bar on the back do with bow through a window/door.

• Batmaniac1
    1 posts

@akarencho Thank you.
    I can confirm it worked for me.

• kniVes-6-
    10 posts

@charlie2345p same here, key symbol but no key.

• kniVes-6-
    10 posts

I've heard (reddit) if you complete the Lundon main questline you can go back to the stool and the key will be there. The girl is also stuck in an infinate loop with the owner (if you chose that part of the side mission).

Ubisoft, many broken questlines in a released game is unnaceptable and whatever procedure you use for testing clearly isn't working. We shouldn't be relying on Reddit for work arounds all the time. One can only imagine the state of the game is there had been no delay.

• o8sideus
    10 posts

I love how it now shows a key icon, but yet still no key with patch 1.0.4 😢

https://imgur.com/a/O3avGmr

Suggested Topics