Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tombraidermary
    1 posts

On the "A Rival for the Ages" mission, I distracted Max, but still no access to the key. I know I'm not the only one and hope this can be fixed 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads wherein players were unable to collect Maximilian's key in "A Rivalry for the Ages" into a single megathread. I apologise if any ongoing conversations were disrupted by this merge.

As shared by @jandraelune, this issue was marked as resolved following TU 1.1.1. As we have had no new reports since then, I will now be locking this thread. If you encounter any further issues with "Rivalry of the Ages," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks all!

Official Response
  • BERDMAN912
    1 posts

ANSWERED WITHOUT BUG FIXED!

It's simple get on your horse and go to back door. While on your horse you can kick (I play on PS4 so to much from the horse I press R1). If you do this right up against the door you'll kick out the barred door. Took me about 20 seconds of trying until I got it.

• Kormac67
    613 posts

@berdman912 Or just get charisma lvl 5 and talk to him nicely.

• Jian-Taiko
    2 posts

Unable to collect key - no interaction button so i cannot open the door to the house! Frustrating how many glitches this game has!

• ubiBMXFIRE1441
    1 posts

FOR ANYONE HAVING ISSUES WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO PICK UP THE KEY: I USED 2 EXPLODING ARROWS ON THE BARRED DOOR AND IT ALLOWED ME TO OPEN IT. SHOOT ONE EXPLODING ARROW ABILITY, AND THEN ANOTHER AS CLOSE TOCIT AS POSSIBLE. ITLL CAUSE A LARGE ENOUGH EXPLOSION TO BREAK THE BAR ON THE DOOR

• erlendn00b
    1 posts

@fatalitywolf
    same problem here

• RtG_Shadow
    1 posts

@streethawkfan thank you so much, this worked like I charm and I created an account just to thank you! And hopefully more people see that this is the solution! Thanks again!

• jandraelune
    117 posts

Update 1.1.1 fixed this, the key is now physically there. However a new issue. Maximilian when the girl talks to him is shorter than the girl but also the girl is taller than a child 😛

• streethawkfan
    14 posts

@rtg_shadow Glad it helped you out.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads wherein players were unable to collect Maximilian's key in "A Rivalry for the Ages" into a single megathread. I apologise if any ongoing conversations were disrupted by this merge.

As shared by @jandraelune, this issue was marked as resolved following TU 1.1.1. As we have had no new reports since then, I will now be locking this thread. If you encounter any further issues with "Rivalry of the Ages," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can investigate further.

Thanks all!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics