Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Diegoez16
    12 posts

@fatalitywolf same issue no fix along with another bug of the island of eels quest never appeared this game is beyond broken how did they release it like this?

• PieterDeMeyer
    1 posts

When retriving the statue for Osbert in Lunden you have the option to bribe a girl for distracting maximus so you can steal his key and statue. When you interact with the little girl and she starts talking to him the key is nowhere to be found and they are stuck in a dialogue loop.

• cybren2
    4 posts

Same Problem here.

• M1ST3R-S1R3
    1 posts

I have been searching for days and the key doesn't appear on the stool. I have reloaded my save and still does not show.

• ADPH09
    1 posts

There’s no key after I paid the kid to distract Maximilian. I can’t finish the quest.

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

Hi all,

Thank you for reporting this to us.

We are aware of issues with being able to progress this Quest, and it's currently being looked into by the development team.

Official Response
  • Uniquities
    11 posts

@ubi-baron thank you! I actually found a new bug today and I just made a post about it.

• Ubi-Baron

@ADPH09 Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

Do the same lines get repeated over and over again?

We are aware of some issues with this Quest, and it's currently being looked into.

Do you have an older Save you could try reloading, to see if the same thing occurs? Do you see the key there before he is distracted?

Official Response
  • Poorkenny
    43 posts

Talked to Maximilian
    Went away. Talked to the kid, asked him to distract Maximilian
    Spent an hour trying to figure out what I was supposed to do.
    spoiler
    The quest is stuck. Biggest bug so far for me.

• iralos13
    1 posts

@poorkenny I'm in the same boat as you. Now Maximilian and the girl are stuck talking to each other and I don't have a save to go back to.

• SamBH22
    4 posts

I went to do this quest and I talk to Maximus about the statue Octavian wants and of the 3 options I hit leave and go talk to the girl that distracts him but there is no key on the stool where there should be. At first I thought I couldn’t find it but then I looked up the quest and it’s supposed to be on the stool beside Maximus but it’s not there!

• THE_HAUNZ
    2 posts

I am also receiving this same issue.

• babateru
    1 posts

@andygordon68 Okay...

• THE_HAUNZ
    2 posts

@the_haunz Meant to add that I am playing on PC.

• SamBH22
    4 posts

Yeah I’m on ps4

• Gold0nion
    5 posts

In "A Rivalry for the Ages" I chose the option to have the child distract Maximilian so I can get the legionnaire statue. I couldn't find the solution so I went online, you are supposed to find a key on the stool after the child is distracting Maximilian. There is no key to be found. Maybe if I start a new mission it will reset it.

• Toni_Fontanna
    1 posts

Same thing for me. I was searching for 20 minutes until I just went and looked up a guide to see where the key is. Apparently it’s supposed to be in the stool next to where the guy was standing. I went to the stool and nothing. I don’t know when it will be patched, but what I do know is that there’s A lady with a wreath around her head, there’s one with a chin like a brick, and there’s one with curly hair and a big nose.... Seriously, I’m beginning to wish this was Red Dead so I could shut that kid up.

• Diegoez16
    12 posts

Ummm i have the same problem so i tried to scare them off and it worked but then i came back and its still broken exxept the girl and man have switched

• Diegoez16
    12 posts

@diegoez16
    like the guy is tiny now

• Ubi-Baron

@uniquities Thanks for letting us know, we'll take a look into that

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics