Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• burgemeister24
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi, I have defeated Gotafrid Fairrobes and he had ended up stuck up on a ledge.
    I can't speak or interact with him.
    I have saved and loaded but no joy, is there a work around?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Nazgul.CB
    3 posts

Hi eveybody, I am having an issue with one of the lost drengr "Gotafrid Fairrobes". This issue started back way back before last patches. I defeated him previously but hes body is not in the place but whenever I go to the place marked on the map I go the the backyard of the house were I previously fighted him and there is nobody just the mark on the map with hes symbol but no one to fight. I had tried to eveything except staring AC Valhalla all over again because I dont want to loose all the progress on the same or re-do the story and side quests. Should I still wait for a future patch for this or if there something I can do about it to be able to at least see the body to "confirm kill" or something? Appreaciate if anyone can reach out to solve this problem.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1483 posts

@burgemeister24 @nazgul-cb I can confirm that this is a known issue and has been reported. We have no updates at the moment, it is still being investigated.

Please keep checking the megathreads for updates on known issues and news and announcements for hotfixes and game updates.

Can you also confirm if you used an ability for the killing blow and if so which ability did you use?

Official Response
  • Nazgul.CB
    3 posts

@ubi-keo Thank you for the information about this bug. Answering your question I did use an ability for the killing blow. The ability was the one with the wolf that you use your bow that sends the wolf to the target. Now I dont remember if after that I hit him with a stomp or stun attack but I do know that was my last ability before the NPC disappeared.Another note I killed him on the same location he appears on the waterpond back on his house.

• HarryD10756567
    1 posts

@nazgul-cb any luck yet?

• Nazgul.CB
    3 posts

@harryd10756567 Still have the same problem. I went back to the location after recent updates and there was a bag on the middle of pool on the backyard but only gave me exp and the sign is still on the map for the mystery fight.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics