Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kennyannydenny
    Original poster 131 posts

First of all to any who wish to join the discussion: let's act civil, we're all adults here. Nudity is perfectly natural, let's not make a fuss about it. Now onto my suggestion:

We have a setting for nudity in AC Valhalla, but there are actually only three cases where nudity shows. 1 & 2) Two daughters of Lerion show a breast, and 3) a short scene in a brothel during Estrid's quests, searching for Rollo. Since we have an 18+ rated game already, and we have the option to turn it off for people who don't want to see any nudity, why not change some other scenes in the game to show more skin?

It should, obviously, seem logical at that moment. My suggestions are:
    1) we have a nudist colony who aren't actually nude, not even topless. It doesn't make much sense memory wise (Winchell the Robesfree) either as you steal their clothes, so they would be embarrassed about having to go home through the streets naked, even though their tops and bottoms are both covered in cloth. I suggest to make them at least topless.
    2) When Eivor is in a romantic relationship with Petra, and invites her to bed, both are fully clothed on the bed kissing. It doesn't make much sense for them to start kissing and foreplay fully clothed on bed, and then when they're actually going to have sex, you'll have to pause to get up, undress, which kills the mood. I think topless would be more appropriate to the situation, but you could at least show Eivor and Petra in their bandages (or whatever you call them, the Viking equivalent of underwear). That way they're still not nude, but also not weirdly fully clothed.

In Assassin's Creed Origins we had numerous topless women walking around as it made sense in relation to the time it took place, and how society was back then. Imho, in the above two cases, it also makes sense. It's not about the nudity per se, it just feels like it's being actively avoided in those scenes, which feels off. Nudity should be there in cases where it makes sense, and not be there where it doesn't make sense.

I tried my best to present valid arguments. I hope the devs will at least consider this. Thank you for your time!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics