Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FuriousGimp
    Original poster 4 posts

I am unable to complete the Lunden mystery quest, Falling Stars. When I first tried the mission, I interacted with the journal, note, and the crowd/cheering prompt. Then I gathered the lyre and crying members of the band. After opening the cage for the third member, he just stood there. I saved and reloaded the game. The band member was back in the cage. After freeing him and talking to him, I went to the quest location and the lyre playing member was missing again. I went back to the cathedral to gather her. Then all 3 members were near the quest location and would not move to the performance square. The crowd prompt was also missing this time.

I gave up on the mission and returned after completing the game. Now the lyre player is missing from the quest area and from the cathedral. Without her, I can't complete the mission. I tried saving and reloading again with no luck.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy several fixes for "Falling Stars" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET. The team are deploying fixes for the following issues:

• Addressed an issue with Falling Stars that prevented players from completing the world event as Ysane was dead. 
    • Addressed an issue with Falling Stars where the quest wouldn't complete after gathering all musicians in the square.
    • Addressed an issue with Falling Stars due to Ysane not following to join the band. 

If you are still encountering issues with "Falling Stars" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • SurexPOSEY
    22 posts

I tried to start the gleemn band mystery BEFORE finishing the lunden quest and it didn't worked at all.
    As soon as I finished the quest, I come back to the letter and it worked, the gleemen spawned.

not sure if it's related though, but from my experience, seems the gleemen band mystery can't start when yotu have the main quest in lunden.

• FuriousGimp
    Original poster 4 posts

Update: I searched around Lunden and found the crying member on the rock, but there is no option to interact with her. She appears to be in a state that has not properly reset. I found an old save when the problem first occurred and it is definitely related to the member crying on the rock. I was able to interact with the lyre player and the prisoner with the older save, but not the one on the rock.

• MMordimerr
    1 posts

In my case there is no NPCs at all

• Blazeder
    12 posts

Hello,

It looks like like I'm stuck with the mystery where we have to find 3 people in Lunden. I found 2 of them and they are now next to the quest start, but Ysane (outside of the town on the west) is on a rock, and don't want to move. I have like nearly 70 hours on the game, and I let this quest behind and moved on, so I don't want to reload a save from there ... Throwing a dead NPC don't change nothing, she start to run, but then she comes back to the rock and I can't talk to her.

Is someone experiment the same problem ?

• Pueblo453
    1 posts

Mystery in Lunden " Falling Stars" bugged.
    In place where mystery should start there are no crying people and this should start the mystery. There are only 2 letters. Second one is with clues about places where I should find NPC's but when I found that places there are no NPC's. Many time reloaded before starting Lunden story and nothing changes.

• Lypitiern300
    11 posts

None of the 3 people are where they should be and I can interact at the event and I start cheering as if I'm listening to them play but nothing else happens

• Kikokage
    2 posts

Hi there:
    I had a bug here, when I want to finish this world map event and I interact with them to watch the performance the cinematic it doesn't trigger properly so game breaks itself (can't open map etc) and I can't progress with anything.

I put one video here of one player completing the quest. The point is I can't complete the last step (watch them), cinematic doesn't trigger, even if I interact with the point.

Thank you.

• Blazeder
    12 posts

The bug is still here, I'm on the new patch 1.04 ... really frustrating.

• SeakDub
    5 posts

@blazeder
    I am having the sam bug. Can’t get Ysane to leave her spot to finish the event. I reloaded an old save and went straight to Lunden but can’t even start the event. I believe I read somewhere you may have to proceed in the Lunden arc and finish it before you can finish it but have not been able to do that yet.

• SeakDub
    5 posts

@blazeder
    I had the same issue but seemed to have fixed it or just needed to get past the Lunden Arc quests. Finishing up the Lunden Arc quests I made my way back to Ysane, for some odd reason everyone in Lunden at this point were terrified of me, but finding Ysane a chat bubble popped up. Talking to her I was able to get her to return to the center of the event and finish it no problem. If you still have the same issue; try to do the Lunden Arc.

• Kikokage
    2 posts

I found a solution.

Interact with the point and try to watch the scene, it won't trigger but then run away a far distance and game will teleport you to the point and cinematic will trigger. I hope this helps someone with the same problem till Ubisoft fix this.

• BirDexter
    1 posts

@pueblo453 I have same...

• LtVuko
    1 posts

When I first arrived in Lunden, I found and convinced Kitt and freed Cynewulf from his prison cell. After some time when I finished all quests and got after the world events, I returned to Lunden and eventually found and convinced Ysanne to return but she still remains on the rock, crying about some Ostrydd.

I literally tried everything; installed the new patch (1.0.4), reloaded a previous save, meditated a coupe times, travelled to Norway and back, completed other territories, tried to hit her so she moves towards the questmarker but all with the same outcome. She continues to cry on that damn rock while the other two are waiting. There is absolutely no way to finish this world event as there is no possibility to interact neither with the crying kids, nor with her.

It‘s a shame as it‘s not regarded as known issue from Ubisoft (despite I’m not the only one experiencing this bug) and it prevents me from getting Platinum. Why can‘t the uncompleted World Events just reset when fast travelling to another location for example?

• zarasieth
    1 posts

So I started this quest and talked to and helped all three of the group but they are not going to the square to perform, the place is interactable like I can cheer there by myself like an idiot but it doesn't end also i think its the gleemen outside the walls its just standing there doing nothing the other two are near the square.

• Blazeder
    12 posts

@seakdub I have now 85h in the game, I have finish Lunden arc long time ago. But I still come back to Ysane spot to see if she had move ! I hope that we will find a fix asap. It's annoying if I can't get 100% 💀

• Dydrom
    1 posts

Non è possibile completare la missione in cui bisogna trovare i tre bardi. Quando li hai radunati, e si cerca di interagire nel pubblico, la missione non va a compimento rimanendo in attesa della loro esibizione.

• Blazeder
    12 posts

There it is, I've finish the game now. I have 94%, get all wealth, all mysteries, all artefacts, all side quest EXCEPT this one. I don't know how I can fix this, I just need a tool to reset mysteries state and start again this one only but it looks like it's not possible.

Please Ubisoft, send some help : here a video with the bug

• zoembij
    4 posts

Mystery in lunden 'falling stars' bug. I can 't talk to Ysane, she is just sitting there weeping on that rock. Tried to work around it with various safe files, fast travelling... nothing works.

• kevin.halleran
    1 posts

Falling Stars Bug:

I found all three gleeman, they are gathered on the rock where you find Ysane. The quest is still broken as they are just standing on the rock. At least they are together...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics