Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1323 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this Mystery.

I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. In order to speed up the investigation process, can I kindly ask you to provide us with your save files?

Many tanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. Once we have an update on this issue, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with "Falling Stars," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ski_nnyman
    12 posts

@ubi-mark
    Hello. I just sent the save files as you asked. I'll be waiting. Thank you.

• joedanger88
    1 posts

This one is bugged for me too and it's frustrating because it's the LAST thing I have to do to complete all the territories.

I cannot interact with the woman on the rock. I've tried whacking her, lighting her on fire, meditating, running away and coming back, fast traveling to every other region. nothing.....

I was able to talk to the other two and they are no where to be found now. PLEASE FIX

• T411Bama
    2 posts

First took fort, released Cynewulf, later started Gleeman quest. Found n talked with Kitt and Ysane. Went back to fort, but no Cynewulf. Now Ysane just sits on rock by bridge and no interaction. Tried full rotation (including reading notes beforehand) over 10 times, same outcome. Unable to complete Gleemen quest.

• T411Bama
    2 posts

Gleeman quest: First took fort and released Cynewulf, later started Gleeman quest. Talked with Kitt and Ysane, both left their locations. Went back to fort (repeated process from start to finish over 10 times), no Cynewulf. Now, Cynewulf and Kitt stand next to note location, but Ysane has returned to her rock and will not move, to include no interaction.

• festa73
    1 posts

I have the same problem has anyone found a solution .

• meris1999
    5 posts

Mystery in Lunden bug, Falling Stars, can't get platinum because of that

• meris1999
    5 posts

Someone help please?

• meris1999
    5 posts

Please ubisoft fix that i need for platinum

• FuriousGimp
    Original poster 4 posts

Confirmed that this is still broken on 1.1.2.

• Netspook
    261 posts

@meris1999
    No mention of what the problem is = no one's able to help you.

• Polar_Opp
    7 posts

Fallen Stars Event in Lunden is literally the last thing I need to complete. I have talked to all 3 characters and none have returned to the square. Only the lady on the rock is still in the original spot but I cannot interact with her. The man in prison is gone and the woman by the church is gone.

Very frustrating as it is the last mystery, wealth, or artifact item left on the map.

• BishoiGaming
    1 posts

Hi, I have a problem with the falling stars mystery in lunden. I found Ysane and am unable to interact with her. I have tried fast traveling, doing other quests, saving and reloading, and even scaring her out of the city to try to reset her character. Upon further research, I found the several other players have the same issue and are unable to get around it. Please fix.

• themonk2012
    2 posts

Hello. After recent patch I am still unable to interact with Ysane outside of lunden as part of the falling stars quest. The final thing before my platinum! Thanks and great game.

• guest-4bNWWFAl
    1 posts

Hi,
    I have a Problem with the Lunden Mystery "Falling Stars" and the Final scene. I have with all 3 Persons speak and all was come to the place. But then I have Integrate the Place who the Final scene play it come not one. The Person say 2 thinks and not more. I hope Ubisoft fix this. I can this Mystery in Lunden not Finish. Testet in Version 1.1.2 of the Game.

• borisbog
    11 posts

Same problem here, last world event to completionist trophy
    Yet I remember the way I got here.

When I was still in the middle of Lunden story arc, on some point I went to the square and read the note to start the quest
    After that I went to the Saint Paul's Cathedral and spoke with the lute girl (who was not playing on the lute at that time) and gave her 50 coins. The dialogue was still active and I gave her another 50 coins. Repeated three or four times to no result.
    Then I went to the rock, spoke to Ysane, read her a poem and the dialogue went off
    Then I got to the barracks, freed the prisoner, but didn't have any dialgue with him.
    Much later, when I was cleaning the map (after the update 1.1.2), I got to the Lunden again.
    I spoke to the lute girl, gave her 50 coins and she went to the square.
    Freed the prisoner, talked to him and he too went to the square.
    But Ysane just sits on the stone and cries for Ostridd. No dialogue option.
    So two of them are on the square, Ysane still on the rock.
    The other glitch that is between me and my platinum trophy is infamous stenwege camp ingot, but that is another thread.

Waiting for the fix.

• Emzio30
    3 posts

Hi there,

I have a bug which seems like its a common one.

MYSTERY SPOILER *******

The falling stars mystery , Ysvane is stuck on the rock wailing.

I think i have talked to her before it was the correct time and now shes stuck there sadly. Last thing to get too 😞

If anyone has a work around let me know!

Kind Regards,

Emyr

• caithnesshibee2
    1 posts

This is the only mission I need to complete in the game but it won’t complete as the woman outside the city walls is stuck on a rock. No option to interact. Any ideas to get around this? Thanks.

• luker_douper
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent this still seems to be an ongoing issue. There are multiple Reddit threads about this and how it is preventing people from getting the platinum trophy. As a completionist myself this is disappointing as this bug is preventing me completion.

Everytime that I play a Ubisoft game I run into a bug that significantly impacts the ability to get trophies. So disappointing, and not a good reputation to have as a gaming company.

This bug has a significant number of people impacted to multiple Reddit threads with users reporting the issue, please fix.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads wherein players were unable to complete the "Falling Stars" mystery into a single megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge. By creating a single thread, it allows us to keep all information and updates from the ongoing investigation in one place.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with this mystery within the forum, and for sharing images/videos of the issue you're encountering. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble completing "Falling Stars." After reading through all of the posts in this thread, there seems to be three main issues that are being encountered:

• Ysane won't leave her rock to return to the band
    • Unable to find any one of the three members (Kitt, Ysane, Cynewulf)
    • Unable to interact with the band once they have been reassembled, preventing the quest from completing.

The development team have been made aware of the issue where Ysane will not return to the reunion spot, or will remain stuck to her rock. They have been investigating this further. I have passed along all the reports that have been shared within this thread as part of this investigation. Once we have any updates to share with you all, they will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

If Ysane is stuck on the rock for you, would you be able to let us know the following information:

• Have you been able to speak to the other two band members (Kitt & Cynewulf)?
    • Have you completed the Lunden arc yet?
    • Would you be able to send us a video that shows she will not move from the rock after being interacted with?

If you have been unable to locate a certain member of the band, would you be able to let us know the following information:

• Which band member are you unable to find?
    • Have you been able to find the other members?
    • Have you completed the Lunden arc yet?
    • Would you be able to send us a video that shows the band member is not in the location they should be?

If you're unable to start the reunion concert by "interacting" when the prompt is given, would you also be able to send us a video that shows this happening in-game? We can then forward this to the development team for investigation.

We can then pass this information to the development team for further investigation

@guest-4bNWWFAl - Would you be able to send us a video that shows the final scene doesn't start when prompted? This will be useful for further investigation

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics