Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Newballs
    5 posts

Xbox one - 30 hours in (after a restart of 18 hours so 48 hours in total) Go to do side mission 'Fallen star' in Lunden and I've rescued all the stars they haven't appeared into the middle, children still crying and I've reloaded and gone back to places of the fallen stars and they've gone and now I'm stuck as can't complete this mission. This has to be the worst assassin creed game ever with these glitches. Ubisoft you need to sort this out!!!

• Arch_Ang0L
    1 posts

There is a mystery in London called falling stars. I didn’t know how to finish it so I looked up a tutorial to find the three musicians in order to complete it, but when I go to the spots they should be, they aren’t there so I’m unable to finish the mystery.

• CKEALiddy
    8 posts

Mystery band in Lunden, Ive spoken to Ysane the wailing girl on the rock and she hasn’t moved, I’ve returned and no talking prompt shows, the other two band members have been done but can’t get Ysane.

• CKEALiddy
    8 posts

I’ve been doing the band mystery in Lunden and have spoken to Ysane the wailing girl on the rocks and she hasn’t moved, I’ve also gotten the other two band members but I returned to Ysane and she still remains there and no talk prompt shows. I’ve saved the game and have reloaded it

• Dintodo
    1 posts

I'm trying to 100% the game, but I have a mystery bugged to where I can't complete it. It's the Falling Stars of Lunden, when I arrive to the quest location, there are no singers on the chairs, no children crying, the notes ARE there, however if I go to the locations of the lost singers, they are no where to be found. It also gives me the option to "interact", and cheer by the spot where the singers will sing. But I haven't rescued them yet.

• BadPotat0
    5 posts

I know other people have already brought this to the attention of this website, but I felt it would be beneficial if I threw my complaints out as well.

For my situation I have talked to the nun and freed the guy from the camp. I talked to both of them and hunted down the crying women. I talked to her and she got up and left, when I returned to the starting location there was only crying children and the ability to cheer for the band. I believe I attempted this after completing the Lunden questline.

Now returning to attempt to finish this broken mystery I find that no one can be found accept the crying women who I can not interact with.

I tried exiting the animus and returning and even swapping my gender as some people have stated and shown that it can help fix broken mysteries. If anyone else has a way to solve this I'd gladly like to know. My next step is to attempt to see if there is an update available for the game that I mixed or then uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

• zoembij
    4 posts

@furiousgimp I have the exact same problem. The woman is crying on the rock and there is no way to interact with her.

• dauntlessbrad
    2 posts

I am trying to do the mystery Falling Stars in Lunden. None of the 3 musicians appear, and apparently there are children crying at the start of the quest that aren't appearing either.

• dauntlessbrad
    2 posts

Quest fixed after completing Lunden Arc

• narlan2
    1 posts

The 3 npcs i need to talk to so they play in the middle of lunden arent spawning.

• TolpeRoche
    1 posts

@kevin-halleran Did you ever manage to get around this bug. Mines still messing about and I have no clue where the three of them have gone to now

• SportyGull16659
    1 posts

Unble to finish "Falling Stars" quest character on rock wont move even after interacting with her once before. Fix please

• Blazeder
    12 posts

Hello,

I didn't play the game since my last post ( ~ 11 days).

I tried today to launch the game and to fast travel to Lunden see if this bug is solved.

The answer is no.

@Ubi-Woofer Sorry to tag you, but I can't find any answer about this bug anywhere. Just a little "we will investigate on it" would be ok for me !

Thanks you.

• Rulox91
    1 posts

en la mision de los juglares en lunden, al reunirlos a todos en el lugar del evento, y darle a interactuar, no salta la cinematica y no deja completar el evento

• Squidua91
    1 posts

I am unable to complete the Falling Stars World Event. The three members of the band are missing from where they should be located in Lunden. This is the only event left I need to 100% the game. Can anyone help on a workaround or fix for this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Mad-Winker
    1 posts

Falling star mystery is bugged. The notes to trigger the mission in London Square are not showing.

• moneyman666420
    1 posts

Mystery in lunden where you reunite the band members. The musician in the prison cell would not allow me to talk to him to finish the quest. He also ran away from the prison cell and up to the top room of the fort.

• emma.c.ellison
    1 posts

There are two Ysane. The one you need to talk to is west outside Lunden crying on a rock next to a bridge. Hope this helps!

• Blazeder
    12 posts

@emma-c-ellison Hello

Unfortunately, if you watched the video, you should have seen that I'm on the rock, west outside of Lunden, and she is crying. Can't interact with her.

Thanks anyway !

• Demone_Celeste
    1 posts

I encountered a problem with the shooting stars mission.
    When I go to save Cynewulf I find him already outside the cell without being able to interact with him. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Suggested Topics