Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ThunderWolfUSA
    4 posts

I have spoken with Ysane and recited a poem so she should return to the square. However, she just stays by the bridge on her knees crying and I cannot speak with her again. I have tried reloading previous saves, restarting the game, meditating, fast traveling, you name it. Still it is broken. This is very frustrating because it is the last mystery I have left in the game to 100 percent all areas.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hello! Our teams have received a similar report about not being able to complete this Mystery due to Ysane not returning to the square. Have you spoken to the other two people in this quest? If so, please submit a short video clip of this error, so I can make sure the teams are able to view this further.

Official Response
  • ThunderWolfUSA
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent yes I have spoken to the other two, they are currently waiting in the square. I tried attaching a video but it says I do not have privilege for that.

• ThunderWolfUSA
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent I uploaded an image of the other two in the square and a video of Ysane still crying to imugr and provided the link since I cannot post on here. Hope that works.

https://imgur.com/gallery/L2r2spd

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@thunderwolfusa Thank you so much! This footage is perfect! I've added both to our open report about this issue in hopes that they help further the current investigation.

Official Response
  • Rv-Da-Dad
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent I have an issue with this Mystery as well. None of the characters are spawning...except in the Garrison...it seems I can free them, but not sure they are related tot he Mystery...they glow blue so assuming yes. However, neither the Nun nor girl outside are spawning. - Rv-Da-Dad is PS4

• Rv-Da-Dad
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Rv-Da-Dad
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Rv-Da-Dad
    4 posts

@rv-da-dad - For those that may experience this glitch, if you are in the middle of the Lunden arc it seems to glitch out. When I completed the Lunden Arc and mission reported back to settlement, this mystery re-set and worked fine.

• ThunderWolfUSA
    4 posts

@rv-da-dad
    That happened to me as well, so I did the rest of the game and came back to it, I was able to get the other two but Ysane bugged out.
    Also if you plan on doing all the treasure hoards just stop, half of those are bugged as well.
    I hate seeing such an otherwise good game and series be plagued by bugs. I hope they can get everything sorted.

• Flokix91
    2 posts

Ysane still bug on the rock after patch

• Lux200385
    1 posts

i have already had all 3 musicians at the market but have Not been able to interact.
    i was leaving Lunden and when i came back, Ysane was missing.
    she is again at the Rocks where she has been before but i am Unable to Talk to her!

• Blazeder
    12 posts

I just tried the new patch 1.1. The bug with Ysane is still here.

• DreamVVarrior
    1 posts

I'm experiencing the same issue as well on a PS4 Pro. Ysane will just continue to cry and repeat "Ostryd o Ostryd". I have the other members of the band waiting at the mystery point. Also on latest update version 2.00.

• jleworks
    1 posts

This is the only thing that's keeping me from my Platinum trophy! You can see Cynewulf and Kitt in the courtyard waiting. Ysane, however, refuses to give me the prompt to progress through this quest. No poem in front of her either. I've tried fast traveling out of England and back, reinstalling the game... still no good. Had it since patch 1.0.3 and still persists in the latest 1.1.0 patch.

• Jin....
    16 posts

I found Kitt and Cynewulf and they came to the event zone.
    but Ysane doesn't talk to eivor.
    Please fix this.

• langstal
    1 posts

I started the Falling Stars mystery upon arrival in Lunden, but after finding Ysane and Cynewulf, I paused and continued with the Lunden story quests. Upon completion of the Lunden storyline, I returned to the cathedral and Kitt was missing.

Thinking it was a bug that could be resolved by returning later to Lunden, I continued with the story. Fast forward to now, I completed the rest of the entire main game (minus the DLC mission which I cannot start - another bug, another post), including all atlas countries, all storyline, all mysteries, wealth and artifacts. Checking in on Lunden each time I completed an area of the map, Kitt was still missing.

I've also tried meditating both at the cathedral and elsewhere, sleeping, going to other countries / Asgard and back, all to no avail. This is preventing me from completing the game fully, and is "bugging" me to no end!

Please assist and thank you in advance!

• FuriousGimp
    Original poster 4 posts

Confirmed that Ysane, the crying woman, is still on the rock and there is no prompt to interact with her.

• nicknaum
    3 posts

Re: [Gleemen Band in Lunden : Bug with Ysane](/topic/83385/gleemen-band-in-lunden-bug-with-ysane) This is still occurring for me as well. Finshed the arc and everything and I am at the right Ysane. One of two mysteries that are glitched for me.

• Maverick85lop
    2 posts

I found all three characters from the mission, but when I interact with them in the theater to finish the mission, nothing happens !!! The mission does not finish me !!! Please fix it as I would like to complete the game 100% !! Thanks

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics