Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dale_Factor
    3 posts
  • Blazeder
    12 posts

@ubi-orion Hello !

Thanks for your answer, that's all I was asking for.

• Ski_nnyman
    12 posts

Can someone acknowledge this issue? It's the only thing keeping me from getting the platinum trophy...

• HorseWithBangs
    1 posts

Falling stars is completely non functional for me. I have released all three npcs to complete the mystery but when I did it the first time, there was no music but I rocked out in silence. The silent rock out was eternal and I had to eventually hard restart the game. Now one of the npcs is missing and the other two are unresponsive. This is the LAST thing I have to do to complete all wealth, mysteries, and artifacts for the entire game! So frustrating.

• Bearmash
    2 posts

Falling stars quest in Lunden area 2 of the people I need to speak with are missing from the game. Any suggestions are appreciated

• Bearmash
    2 posts

@kevin-halleran please help is this still all messed up

• Ski_nnyman
    12 posts

Here is a video of the bug. Please help...

• guest-DV9gPbDX
    1 posts

@ubi-orion Thank you for looking into this! This is the final mission for me to get the final achievement I'm missing. I'm looking forward to a fix

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to complete this Mystery.

I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated. In order to speed up the investigation process, can I kindly ask you to provide us with your save files?

Many tanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. Once we have an update on this issue, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

Official Response
  • Ski_nnyman
    12 posts

@ubi-mark
    Hello. I just sent the save files as you asked. I'll be waiting. Thank you.

• joedanger88
    1 posts

This one is bugged for me too and it's frustrating because it's the LAST thing I have to do to complete all the territories.

I cannot interact with the woman on the rock. I've tried whacking her, lighting her on fire, meditating, running away and coming back, fast traveling to every other region. nothing.....

I was able to talk to the other two and they are no where to be found now. PLEASE FIX

• T411Bama
    2 posts

First took fort, released Cynewulf, later started Gleeman quest. Found n talked with Kitt and Ysane. Went back to fort, but no Cynewulf. Now Ysane just sits on rock by bridge and no interaction. Tried full rotation (including reading notes beforehand) over 10 times, same outcome. Unable to complete Gleemen quest.

• T411Bama
    2 posts

Gleeman quest: First took fort and released Cynewulf, later started Gleeman quest. Talked with Kitt and Ysane, both left their locations. Went back to fort (repeated process from start to finish over 10 times), no Cynewulf. Now, Cynewulf and Kitt stand next to note location, but Ysane has returned to her rock and will not move, to include no interaction.

• festa73
    1 posts

I have the same problem has anyone found a solution .

• meris1999
    5 posts

Mystery in Lunden bug, Falling Stars, can't get platinum because of that

• meris1999
    5 posts

Someone help please?

• meris1999
    5 posts

Please ubisoft fix that i need for platinum

• FuriousGimp
    Original poster 4 posts

Confirmed that this is still broken on 1.1.2.

• Netspook
    287 posts

@meris1999
    No mention of what the problem is = no one's able to help you.

• Polar_Opp
    7 posts

Fallen Stars Event in Lunden is literally the last thing I need to complete. I have talked to all 3 characters and none have returned to the square. Only the lady on the rock is still in the original spot but I cannot interact with her. The man in prison is gone and the woman by the church is gone.

Very frustrating as it is the last mystery, wealth, or artifact item left on the map.

Suggested Topics