Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BishoiGaming
    1 posts

Hi, I have a problem with the falling stars mystery in lunden. I found Ysane and am unable to interact with her. I have tried fast traveling, doing other quests, saving and reloading, and even scaring her out of the city to try to reset her character. Upon further research, I found the several other players have the same issue and are unable to get around it. Please fix.

• themonk2012
    2 posts

Hello. After recent patch I am still unable to interact with Ysane outside of lunden as part of the falling stars quest. The final thing before my platinum! Thanks and great game.

• guest-4bNWWFAl
    1 posts

Hi,
    I have a Problem with the Lunden Mystery "Falling Stars" and the Final scene. I have with all 3 Persons speak and all was come to the place. But then I have Integrate the Place who the Final scene play it come not one. The Person say 2 thinks and not more. I hope Ubisoft fix this. I can this Mystery in Lunden not Finish. Testet in Version 1.1.2 of the Game.

• borisbog
    11 posts

Same problem here, last world event to completionist trophy
    Yet I remember the way I got here.

When I was still in the middle of Lunden story arc, on some point I went to the square and read the note to start the quest
    After that I went to the Saint Paul's Cathedral and spoke with the lute girl (who was not playing on the lute at that time) and gave her 50 coins. The dialogue was still active and I gave her another 50 coins. Repeated three or four times to no result.
    Then I went to the rock, spoke to Ysane, read her a poem and the dialogue went off
    Then I got to the barracks, freed the prisoner, but didn't have any dialgue with him.
    Much later, when I was cleaning the map (after the update 1.1.2), I got to the Lunden again.
    I spoke to the lute girl, gave her 50 coins and she went to the square.
    Freed the prisoner, talked to him and he too went to the square.
    But Ysane just sits on the stone and cries for Ostridd. No dialogue option.
    So two of them are on the square, Ysane still on the rock.
    The other glitch that is between me and my platinum trophy is infamous stenwege camp ingot, but that is another thread.

Waiting for the fix.

• Emzio30
    3 posts

Hi there,

I have a bug which seems like its a common one.

MYSTERY SPOILER *******

The falling stars mystery , Ysvane is stuck on the rock wailing.

I think i have talked to her before it was the correct time and now shes stuck there sadly. Last thing to get too 😞

If anyone has a work around let me know!

Kind Regards,

Emyr

• caithnesshibee2
    1 posts

This is the only mission I need to complete in the game but it won’t complete as the woman outside the city walls is stuck on a rock. No option to interact. Any ideas to get around this? Thanks.

• luker_douper
    1 posts

@ubiexcellent this still seems to be an ongoing issue. There are multiple Reddit threads about this and how it is preventing people from getting the platinum trophy. As a completionist myself this is disappointing as this bug is preventing me completion.

Everytime that I play a Ubisoft game I run into a bug that significantly impacts the ability to get trophies. So disappointing, and not a good reputation to have as a gaming company.

This bug has a significant number of people impacted to multiple Reddit threads with users reporting the issue, please fix.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3920 posts

Hello all!

I've merged together several threads wherein players were unable to complete the "Falling Stars" mystery into a single megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge. By creating a single thread, it allows us to keep all information and updates from the ongoing investigation in one place.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with this mystery within the forum, and for sharing images/videos of the issue you're encountering. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble completing "Falling Stars." After reading through all of the posts in this thread, there seems to be three main issues that are being encountered:

• Ysane won't leave her rock to return to the band
    • Unable to find any one of the three members (Kitt, Ysane, Cynewulf)
    • Unable to interact with the band once they have been reassembled, preventing the quest from completing.

The development team have been made aware of the issue where Ysane will not return to the reunion spot, or will remain stuck to her rock. They have been investigating this further. I have passed along all the reports that have been shared within this thread as part of this investigation. Once we have any updates to share with you all, they will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

If Ysane is stuck on the rock for you, would you be able to let us know the following information:

• Have you been able to speak to the other two band members (Kitt & Cynewulf)?
    • Have you completed the Lunden arc yet?
    • Would you be able to send us a video that shows she will not move from the rock after being interacted with?

If you have been unable to locate a certain member of the band, would you be able to let us know the following information:

• Which band member are you unable to find?
    • Have you been able to find the other members?
    • Have you completed the Lunden arc yet?
    • Would you be able to send us a video that shows the band member is not in the location they should be?

If you're unable to start the reunion concert by "interacting" when the prompt is given, would you also be able to send us a video that shows this happening in-game? We can then forward this to the development team for investigation.

We can then pass this information to the development team for further investigation

@guest-4bNWWFAl - Would you be able to send us a video that shows the final scene doesn't start when prompted? This will be useful for further investigation

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • far11aan
    20 posts

The npc in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla won't respawn after they die. E.g. in the lunden mystery "Fallen Stars" 2 of the npcs died and now will not respawn. Other players have expressed the same issue about npc's not respawning. Please fix this. I've had this issue since November and it has not been fixed. I can not return to a previous save as I do not have any previous manual saves because I thought i kept on playing and figured you guys would fix this issue in a couple of days. It's now March and I have the latest version of Valhalla that released today (Version 1.020.000). Why is it taking so long? I've been told you where made aware of the issue from several people in November. Please help.

• borisbog
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis patch 1.2.0 - beloved ysane is still on the rock, crying for her beloved ostridd. No dialogue option 😕
    I found the old save (about 50h in game, mid-lunden arc), and finally managed to finish falling stars (just for the cutscene), but trying to get a completionist trophy out of this will drive me crazy.
    Any news on a future fix?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

"Falling Stars" is still under investigation by the development team, which is why this wasn't included in TU 1.2.0. We apologise for any disappointment caused by this. We currently have no new updates to share from the investigation. Once we have any more information regarding "Falling Stars," we will share this within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@far11aan - Just to confirm, are you only having issues with the NPCs in Falling Stars spawning in dead, or have you encountered other NPCs spawning into the world dead as well? We have multiple investigations taking place regarding dead NPCs (such as settlement and quest specific NPCs), so please be assured that the development team are taking a closer look at this. If you could share some more information about your own experience, we can pass this along to the development team as part of the investigations.

@borisbog - At the moment, the development team are still investigating "Falling Stars" further. We're unable to provide a definite ETA for an update. Once we have more information on a fix, it will be shared within the forums, so please do keep an eye out. I'm glad you were able to finish the mystery by reloading an earlier save, but I understand that this isn't an ideal workaround.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Booster2508
    2 posts

Have completed everything except the Fallen stars mission. Am unable to complete as can't speak to Ysane. When will it be fixed

• far11aan
    20 posts

@ubi-borealis I have experienced other enemy NPC's staying dead after they've been killed. I have tried to fast travel somewhere else or use meditation to forward time but to no luck. I have loaded a previous save where the NPC's return and this has worked until ofcourse you kill the enemy/guard NPC again

My concern is the Ysane Falling Stars mission however because its the last thing I need to do to obtain a Platinum trophy. Once this issue is fixed and she's able to respawn and I finish that mission then I'm happy to start a new game or do a New Game Plus once that option is available

• renegademan666
    3 posts

I am still not able to complete the Falling Stars side quest in Lunden. The woman outside the gates is on her knees crying but I cannot interact with her or get her to move to the location to complete the quest.

• Ubi-Borealis

Apologies for the delayed response, @far11aan. Thanks for providing me with that additional information about NPCs being dead. I've passed this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigations. Rest assured that once we have more information, we will share it within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 918 posts

Hi @booster2508, our team currently knows of this issue and is investigating this further. In the meantime, could you confirm the platform you are playing on?

Official Response
  • Valen78
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis 4 month since I have this bug. No way to talk to Ysane as the video show it in my link. The two other NPC are ok for now.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aSPFHe9uY9uqGdEJx68ecE2Io-UFq2JG?usp=sharing

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Valen78!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with "Falling Stars" with us, and to include a video as well. I've passed these along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

Once we have any new updates from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Valen78
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Seriously, it's a joke ????????
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-april-1?lang=en-US

Falling Star bugs are not under investigation..... It has been since the first day I have the issue and try to talk about it in all language forum a i can speak, i open a ticket in support and 5 month later you still don't care. You are a shame UBISOFT !!! Count on me to descredit all your attempt of advertising !!!

I am more and more [censored] of you !!!!
    It is unaxeptable !

• renegademan666
    3 posts

In Lunden, I cannot complete the Quest Fallen Stars. The woman is sat on the rock outside the city crying for Ysale but cannot be interacted with. I had already spoken to her and she was supposed to have walked back to join the other three but didn't move. I tried reloading or fast travelling back but it hasn't changed. The last three updates have not addressed this issue either. I started this quest before completing the Lunden arc. The other two characters are stood at the place where you start the quest but are leaning on each other crying. The woman is on her knees crying but cannot be interacted with outside the city. She is not dead.

Suggested Topics