Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 252 posts

Hi @booster2508, our team currently knows of this issue and is investigating this further. In the meantime, could you confirm the platform you are playing on?

Official Response
  • Valen78
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis 4 month since I have this bug. No way to talk to Ysane as the video show it in my link. The two other NPC are ok for now.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aSPFHe9uY9uqGdEJx68ecE2Io-UFq2JG?usp=sharing

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1447 posts

Hello there @Valen78!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with "Falling Stars" with us, and to include a video as well. I've passed these along to the development team so they can take a closer look.

Once we have any new updates from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Valen78
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Seriously, it's a joke ????????
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-april-1?lang=en-US

Falling Star bugs are not under investigation..... It has been since the first day I have the issue and try to talk about it in all language forum a i can speak, i open a ticket in support and 5 month later you still don't care. You are a shame UBISOFT !!! Count on me to descredit all your attempt of advertising !!!

I am more and more [censored] of you !!!!
    It is unaxeptable !

• renegademan666
    3 posts

In Lunden, I cannot complete the Quest Fallen Stars. The woman is sat on the rock outside the city crying for Ysale but cannot be interacted with. I had already spoken to her and she was supposed to have walked back to join the other three but didn't move. I tried reloading or fast travelling back but it hasn't changed. The last three updates have not addressed this issue either. I started this quest before completing the Lunden arc. The other two characters are stood at the place where you start the quest but are leaning on each other crying. The woman is on her knees crying but cannot be interacted with outside the city. She is not dead.

• renegademan666
    3 posts

How do we send videos and save files? Who do we email?

• far11aan
    16 posts

Are the falling star bugs seriousIy still not under consideration? https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-april-1?lang=en-US

I don't see it listed in the above link anywhere? And I've had this issue for 5 months now. I don't get it. It's gotta be an issue to do with having Ysane and other characters simply respawn after they die right? I don't get why they haven't listed it as one of the things they're looking into. That thread does not include it

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 497 posts

Hello everyone,

Please accept my apologies for the delayed reply.

@Valen78 - sorry to hear about your experience. I can assure you that this issue is being investigated. I can see that the development team was collecting save files from our players and they're trying to reproduce this issue in order to implement a fix. Once we have an update on this process, we are going to let everyone know through this thread.

@renegademan666 - thank you for your update! You can provide us with your save files with this link. I hope it helps and thank you for your ongoing patience and cooperation!

@far11aan - thank you for sharing this! I can see that this thread is under our megathread list that contains all reported issues that are currently being investigated 🙂 As I checked the status of this investigation, I can see that this issue is still being investigated and as soon as we have more details, we are going to let everyone know through this thread.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • far11aan
    16 posts

@ubi-mark hi! Does this mean that because Falling Stars is listed in the mega thread and not also this thread: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-april-1?lang=en-US

And the link I provided says "ISSUES PLANNED TO BE ADDRESSED WITH FUTURE UPDATES ". Does this mean Falling Stars is not likely to be fixed by mid-April since its not one of the issues you guys plan to address just yet? So we're looking at the middle of May or June at the earliest for this issue to be fixed?

my apologies if I'm mistaken, but it seems that thre thread that I provided is probably what's going to be fixed in the next patch and since Falling Stars is not listed then maybe next month or the month after?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

A hot-fix was recently released which should help to resolve the issue wherein Ysane would not follow the player.

If you are unable to progress with the respective quests after launching and loading the save game, please follow the below steps:  

1. Create a manual save  
    2. Close the game entirely, then launch it again  
    3. Load the created save  
    4. You should now be able to proceed with the respective quest  

Important: If you reload the game before proceeding with the respective quest, you'll have to relaunch the game application before being able to proceed with the quest.  

Please note that the development team are working on a more permanent solution. Once we have more information about this, it will be posted within News & Announcements.

If you're encountering any additional issues with "Falling Stars," please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • far11aan
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis hi, I tried this hotfix but Ysane is still dead somewhere in the game and will not respawn at the rock place again

• Blazeder
    12 posts

@ubi-borealis I ... I don't know what to say. For me it finally works, thanks a lot to you and the devs team. I am so happy but I'm not ready to play this game a second time, even if I love the world of this AC. It's been 5-6 months since my first post here to complain about this annoying bug. I surely know it's an hard work to fix all the problems of all the players, but I never experience a problem like this before and it's really disturbing.

Anyway, thanks again !

• borisbog
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis ohmygod, yes! Finally! The band is reunited and I finally got my coveted platinum trophy! Many thanks to all devs who made it through and fixed this pesky bug. And to you of course, for all the patience.

• far11aan
    16 posts

Has there been any patch update this month (April)? Ysane is still dead and will not respawn since I had this issue in November.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm glad to hear that the hot-fix has resolved the issue for several of you, and has allowed you to complete the world event!

@far11aan - I'm sorry to hear that Ysane spawns as dead in-game for you, and this is preventing you from completing the world event. Would you be able to send us a video that shows Ysane dead in-game, and that the world event hasn't completed for you? We can then pass this video to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • far11aan
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi, Ysane will not respawn at all after she died. She's not at the rock. I will wait for update 1.2.1 releasing tomorrow to check if this fixed the issue. If not, then I'll send you the video showing Ysane is not there and the other 2 people are still there.

• guest-2I2fV3WY
    2 posts

I can't complet the Mission Falling Star, even after gathering all the members of the Gleemen, I can't see their performance to so that I can complet the whole map, and the whole seasons pack like Yule and Ostara Festivals were a huge bummer that keep making me being log out from the game.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know more, @far11aan. If you're still unable to complete "Falling Stars" following the release of TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to send us a video that shows that Ysane is unable to rejoin the band. We can then pass this along for a closer look.

Hello there @guest-2I2fV3WY! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble completing "Falling Stars." Would you be able to send us a video that shows you're unable to start the performance? We can then forward this for further investigation.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • far11aan
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis 6 months later still no fix. Today's update (1.2.1) did not fix the issue. Ysane still does not respawn, she's missing. Here is the video showing she's not by the rock, the other 2 are still there, and proof that this video was taken after Today's update.

• Ski_nnyman
    8 posts

@far11aan Still can't find Kitt in my game... The Cathedral is on fire and Kitt is missing... Can't get the platinum...

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics